Part 22

Author's note: Well hey there. So in this chapter I'm just going to warn you now, there's a smut/sex scene. If that's your groove, enjoy it lol but if not, you're welcome to skip over. There's a break in the scenes with a warning, so you'll know. Anyway, hope you're enjoying the story so far!

-------------------------------------

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I ask, cocking my head. "How would we do 'get help' when you're an illusion and I'm tied to this chair?"

Loki smiles at me like he knows something I don't. "My dear, you underestimate me." He says, putting his hands on the arm rests of my chair and kissing me.

"What the hell are you doing here? Are you insane!?" I croak at him, my throat still throbbing from the pain of screaming and burning.

"I knew something was wrong, and I refuse to let the woman I love suffer under the hand of Thanos." He unties my hands and legs. I try to stand, but fall to the floor. He catches me and picks me back up, hugging me.

"Loki, there's no time for this, we have to get out. Wait, how did you even get here?"

"Do you remember what I taught you about shapeshifting?" He asks, smiling deviously.

I shake my head slowly at him, in awe of his confidence. "Please tell me you didn't literally just walk in here?"

"Through the front door, darling." He kisses me again, then shapeshifts into a common demon you'd find anywhere on this rock. I fling myself over his shoulder and he carries me out, screaming for help.

"Thanos! She's dying, help! Help her!" He calls out. He gets the attention he wants, because Thanos comes charging towards us.

"That's impossible, she's immortal!" He says, not sure he understands. Loki thrusts me forward, and I crash into Thanos. I knock him to the ground and hold him down. My eyes go red, my blood boils and my fingertips turn black to hold him down with more strength. Loki fights off the demons surrounding us then leaps over Thanos, catching me as we crash onto the ground together, rolling into a portal he opened just behind Thanos. In an instant, we are rolling into the living room of the Stark Tower.

He releases me from his grasp around my waist, and I lay on the floor coughing. There's a trail of soot from where we slid into the room. Beth comes running over to me, hugging me tight.

"Beth, hi!" I say, barely even getting the words out.

"Please, be gentle." Loki asks of my sister, who lets go.

"What did I fucking tell you, man?" She says, looking over her shoulder at him.

After that, Tony comes in the room. "You went without us?" He asks of Loki, who shrugs arrogantly at him. "I don't care, I'm just glad you're back, kiddo. Shit, you look rough." He says, giving me a hand up.

"Ayça?" I hear Peter say, coming up to me and hugging me.

"Hey, Peter! Oh, it's so good to see you again." I say, nuzzling into his neck. He rubs my back, and I can tell he really missed me. He whispers so under his breath, and I tell him I missed him too.

I back away and say that I could really use a bath. Loki offers to start one, then strides upstairs to my bathroom.

"What happened?" Beth asks, holding my hand.

"It's better you don't know. I'd rather just forget about it, anyway." I say, trying to brush it off.

"I'm just glad you're alive."

"Me too." I wish I could tell her about my immortality, but I don't want her to know at what cost.

-------------------------------

*Warning: Smut/sex scene*

I lower myself into the hot water, taking in the smell of lilac and coconut bath soap. I cleaned up in the shower as to not muck up my bath so I could just relax. I close my eyes, relaxing every muscle in the body. It's been a while.

I feel the water level rise slightly, then open my eyes to see Loki lowering himself into the tub. He smooths his hair back, then runs his finger up and down my leg. "feel better?" He asks.

"You have no idea." I say, closing my eyes again and leaning my head back. I think about when I open my eyes again. I've never seen so much of him before. I almost need to prepare myself since he's so beautiful. There's going to be... a lot to take in.

I tilt my head forward, opening my eyes. He's looking right at me. My god, he's stunning. His skin glistens and all I can do is stare at him.

"Do find me pleasing to look at, darling?" He smirks.

"Kiss me." I demand.

He leans forward, pulling me close to him by my legs. We meet in the middle and he kisses me, feeling my lips with his tongue. I shift my weight on top of him and he holds me close. I press myself into him, kissing him. We find a rhythm, the water moving with us. Some splashes onto the floor, but we don't pay much attention to it.

He puts his hands in my hair, holding my head in place to kiss me harder. I moan into him, and he mimics my sound.

"I think I'm done with the bath, how about you?" I ask him breathily.

"Me as well, but I'm not nearly done with you." He says, kissing my neck and biting it. I moan again, and he releases me so we can stand up. He dries me off, then leads me to my room across the hall.

I'm pushed back onto the bed, our towels falling to the floor. He lays on top of me, kissing me again. I lean my head back, exposing my neck. He kisses down, across my collarbone. Instead of kissing up the other side of my neck, he continues down the front of my body. He grips my sides, and I let his lips travel across my skin.

"Loki?" I ask, feeling butterflies in my stomach. I can't believe what I'm about to ask.

"Yes, my dear?" He asks, looking up at me.

"The helmet?" I ask with a cheeky grin.

The corners of his mouth turn up in a seductive grin. He narrows his eyes at me, coming up to be right in front of my face. "Really?" He asks, impressed.

"Please?" I ask, biting my lip. As he kisses me, the shape of his helmet takes place on his head, the horns casting shadows over my face. He lowers himself again, kissing the inside of my thigh. I moan his name, and I can feel him laugh a little as he makes his way closer. When he finally reaches me, I arch my back with pleasure. I grab a hold of the horns on his helmet involuntarily.

My breath gets heavier as I get closer. My face flushes and my breathing shakes. He comes up, takes my hands in his and holds them above my head on the pillow. He bites my lip hard and I can feel him inside of me.

His moans are deep and raspy, unlike mine that sound weak. My legs shake as he goes deeper. I scratch his back and he smiles. Oh, he liked that. I do it again, and kisses me so hard my head presses into the pillow. My heart is fluttering so fast it feels like it's vibrating. I'm getting so close, I can feel it. I make out a few noises of pleasure. What he says next almost completely unravels me.

"Use your words."

That sends me. I scream his name, his approval written all over his face. He makes me finish, then pulls me onto his lap. I grip his hair as we move in the rhythm of our fast-beating hearts. I lean my head back, closing my eyes. He pulls my hair, then brings me closer to kiss the base of my neck. He keeps his mouth there, almost growling into my skin. He holds me closer, squeezing the air out of me. I don't care. I let him take control, let him hold me. My ears are ringing from the loud heart beat in my head, but I can still make out what he says when he climaxes.

"Fuck, darling..." He groans, slowing down. He holds me down on top of him as he lets himself go. We catch our breath and look at each other. He kept his helmet on the whole time.

He kisses me softly, resting me down on the pillow and laying on his back next to me. I roll over to lay my head on his chest, and he holds me in place. I don't remember falling asleep.