Thirteen (Pt 1)

Somewhere in underground Shibuya train station...

Manga spoilers
(Skip if you want)

"Prison realm open....."

Gojo's eyes were widened when he heard those words. Thus making him trapped in a box where his hands and feet were chained to the ends of it. He struggled to escape but it was too late. As Geto said, "Seal," and he was enslaved.
"Now then," Geto picks up the realm box while Gojo was trapped inside there.

"Geto I wonder how long he can stay trapped?" Jorge questioned him. "Hmm.. long enough he could."

In the underground Shibuya station, Nanami was battling a cursed figure summoned by Mahito. Itadori finally Caught up to him he was in the middle of the fight. "Nanami..."

His skin was torn from right off his face. As he inched closer to Itadori his upper half was demolished by the curse. Again this traumatized Itadori as he saw more deaths like Nanami's added up. Blood splattered everyone as his lifeless body was on the ground and Itadori was speechless.

Toge and Yuta were somewhere; all we knew is that toge's arms were cut off by you. His reasons were unknown......

This Shibuya incident was a mess. Mech as he faced death after an encounter with Mahito. Miwa never said a final goodbye to each other properly and cried all that night. Going face to face with Geto's cursed body after Gojo escaped from the box. Miwa strikes first but her sword didn't give any damage. Momo was next as she used "wind scythe," on the enemy still no damage.

Then Mai with her cursed ability with machinery she had a shotgun and aimed it at him. Firing dozens of shots that would have stopped him. Neither of those attacks killed him. Making this situation unbeatable until Itadori handled it.

Stuck, Itadori had enough of this bullshit he went through. After this battle, where Megumi and Yuta were helping the others Itadori went after Mahito. He was full of fiery rage that made it seem it wasn't "him" anymore but something else.

Beating the shit out of Mahito again and again with his fist after his friend's death. Todo, Nanami, Nobara..? .... He couldn't stand around anymore and be joyful. The fight and tension between the two were deadly. It was like a battle of a wolf and its prey but this time Itadori wasn't the prey.

As Itadori was hovering over Mahito's body for one final look, ......it was over?

Time sat still as Itadori was on the ground shaking. His hands were covered with blood and knowing he took many lives today. He couldn't shake off the idea that he did this which was unbearable to him.
He then transformed into Sukuna who took control over his body again. Sukuna has the time of his life enjoying the misery of others and Itadori.

Good thing Megumi was alive after all of that.