Seven

We awaited at the train station and were waiting for the new girl to come by. Then upon arrival, Gojo compliments Itadori's uniform made by the school. Then Itadori asked Megumi about student acceptance and explains that it is rare for a Jujutsu sorcerer.

"Man how long do we have to wait for her?" You pouted. "Patience!" Gojo responses.

Suddenly you heard a man pleading for his life as a young lady was holding onto his neck collar.

"There she is!" Gojo said. "Nobara !" Gojo called out as he waved his hand towards her. She came towards us and was freaked out by Gojo.

I mean who wouldn't he's like 6'3 and wears a blindfold over his eyes.

"My name is Megumi Fushiguro."
"I am Itadori Yuji nice to meet you!"
"Hey I'm (Y/N) (L/N) !"

We introduced our selves and she did too.

Nobara POV
What is this team? They all look so bland. We got the blindfold, sunshine, dark guy, and another person. Ughh why me?

Anyways after the introduction Gojo explains we were going to Roppongi. We were all thrilled until we were lead to an abandoned building that had a curse in it. Yuji didn't know so Gojo explained that curses are built by fear from Humans. Nobara was surprised he didn't know but Megumi interrupted and told that he ate Sukuna fingers. "That's disgusting!" She made a face. "I know." You said.

"Here Itadori you need this." Gojo tosses Itadori a cursed weapon that restricts him from using Sukuna's power. "Thank you Gojo!" Itadori squealed. "Now head to the building and eliminate those curses Nobara and Itadori." Gojo said. They both followed each other into the building.

"Hey! What about me?" I said as I pointed to myself. Gojo extended his hand in front of me making a stop sign. "Not yet, let them handle this. They know what they are doing." Gojo giggled.

"Are you calling me useless!" You exclaimed. I balled my fists up in fiery as he said that, what does this man think am I? It made me feel awful about myself and I did not like that. Your face puffed out and landed on the ground, crossing your arms.

"Megumi is not joining either so you shouldn't have anything to be mad about. Don't get so upset (Y/N)." Gojo said coldly as he patted my head.

Not going to lie, even though I was mad at him the head pats were nice and gentle.

As we wait outside for a few hours, Nobara and Itadori handles the curses inside. Nothing out of the ordinary until a curse bust through the window. But again Nobara handles it and is proud of her victory.

"We defeated the curse thanks to my skills!" Nobara gloated. "More like thanks to me if I haven't bust through the wall to come save and the boy." Itadori pouted. "Y'a probably got that strength from Sukuna." Nobara inserted her pinkie in her ear as she ignored Itadori.

"For all you guys hard work I feel like we are going out for sushi my treat!" Gojo told us and we all jumped for joy except Megumi. "But We," I directed my fingers to me and him, "didn't do anything!?" I said.

"No." He insisted. I carried along and followed his order as he said this. Knowing we have a new mission soon. Exciting. I thought knowing I were going to eliminate curses tomorrow!