Fourteen

Dai's death barely affected me since many killings happened in the last few days. However, I felt something since he was my half-brother after all. The same feelings on how my classmates and friends died; only me and Megumi remained.

Dai's blood was everywhere but it didn't get in my way with battling Sukuna.
Tired: As I shouted my last breath had at Sukuna for killing my brother.
Conflicted: I was scared of what was going to happen next but had feelings of hope.
Violence: Tears, revenge, and pain were the only three things I had with me during this day.

"Megumi... I'm. Going. To. Do. It." "Huh?!" He looked over at me who was barely surviving too. My ultimate technique, I hovered the ink pen over my head and crushed it with my hands, "Dark rain expansion!"

Crushes of ink dispersed from my pen everywhere latching onto any nearby objects, people, and buildings that will create a massive explosion once consumed whole. Sukuna, me, and Megumi were all in the pit slowing being overtaken by the liquid, my domain.

"(Y/N) - Grrrrr! - Megumi was stuck in place trying to get out of it. "Dammit (Y/N) we are all going to die!" Placing his legs over the muck he hoisted only one of his legs to be free. "NUE!"

Megumi called out as the winged creature extended its talons and latched onto Megumi's shoulders. That freed him from the ink however as hovered over us he extended his hand towards me. "(Y/N) grab it!" I refused it was only me and Sukuna now. Megumi watched from the distance as Nue Flew above us.

Sukuna was standing there idly as the ink pulls him under. I did too and since I was used I knew it would have damage on me.

"(Y/N) you suicidal?" Sukuna chuckled. "You're going to die if you stay around in here considering your ability." He helplessly laughed at me. I didn't respond but I struggled to get out of the puddle. Getting out felt like pounds of sandbags tied to your feet. No matter how hard you tried to escape, it kept weighing down. However, I relentlessly pulled myself out of the gutters and marched across the spilling of ink.

My domain was covered with ink from head to toe. Everything was dark and gloomy in there making it hard to find an exit. "Not answering me much? (Y/N) come any closer and you're dead!" Sukuna's voice rumbled with anger and fear but I came closer. Placing my hand out in front of me I inched closer and closer towards him.

"(Y/N) STOP!" Megumi screamed and directed Nue at me to come to rescue me. "Barrier." I lifted my forefingers to create a shield between me and him. This was my domain after all.

"You know what Itadori if you are still in there." I slowly paced myself toward him. Megumi was screaming on the other side but I tuned him out.

"I think I have grown over this course of a few months with you guys in a positive way. I use to be stupid not only in school but in life honestly. Especially about helping people who wouldn't do the same for me and taking out all my energy into them. Now I do things my way and only save those who need it, Like those who were affected by the curses. Because in reality, we can only save as much as people as we can and extend our hand for so long until we need it back. That's why I have hope for so many things and I try my best to save as many as I could. This is why I helped you guys since you helped me and I'm grateful for that."

My hands were on Sukuna's chest as I peered inside of him. "I believe that is why my dad left and died on us. Not for any selfish purpose but how he helped others knowing it will come with sacrifices like death. It made me realize I was just like him."

Distance booming of loud sounds erupted from my domain. Clearing anything and destroying everything that was in its pathway. Megumi was safe and Itadori was too. Maki, Yuta, Panda, Nobara, and others were too.

"(Y/N) .... Itadori held me for the last time. My cursed energy depleted and so was I. "Itadori don't be sad I chose this." (Y/N) said as they coughed up blood; half of their face was burned off because of the damage.

"(Y/N) You didn't have to sacrifice Yourself for this! Your FUTURE, GOALS, ASPIRATIONS, GOD YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.!" Itadori whimpered out in pain as tears streamed down his face.

I hushed Itadori placing my finger on his chin and kissing his salty lips. I softly smiled as my blood drained out of me and my vision got blurry. He squeezed my lifeless body closer to his chest.
"Remember when I said somethings are worth sacrificing for? Family... Friends... this is what I wanted."

My hands hit the ground and my eyes were permanently closed.

After (Y/N) Death the sorcerers were still battling cursed figures and plotting to get rid of Sukuna..eventually. (Y/N) had no clue whether the world will turn bad or good because of the current situation they were in before. However they had hoped that things would be restored again like it use to and loved how the students placed irises on their grave.