Twelve

"Mahitoooo!" I said charging at him at full speed. I clutched my pen in my right hand as I went for an attack.
He did the same and extended his arm at me.

"How stupid could you be-

As I was running towards him, I remembered I couldn't touch him.

(Y/N) leaped over mahito's head before he could touch them. Landing on their two feet, (Y/N) wiped the sweat off their forehead.

Mahito twisted around and clasped his hands together. "Oh?"

"I see that you're not totally an idiot (Y/N), like Itadori over there."

I froze as Mahito knew my name but regained my composure to not get distracted.

"Please...Let me go." Dai begged as Sukuna strangled him by the neck.

"Drop him and take me Sukuna. He is not your enemy!" Megumi roared. He summoned nue, who extended his talons at him.

During the time as Sukuna threw Dai out of the way, Nue landed his strike. Sukuna dodged it gracefully and passed by Megumi.

Shocked Megumi dodged Sukuna attacks as he was landing punched at him failing miserably. Sukuna sidestepped his foot under Megumi's pulling him by the collar and having him close to his face.

"Next time put more cursed energy into it." Sukuna sneered at him flinging Megumi by the finger, sending him miles away from me and Nobara.
"Now on to the other brats." Sukuna glanced over at us.

"RESONANCE!" "INK BOMB!"
(Y/N) and Nobara said as they charged together at Mahito. Honing in their attacks together huge damage occurred. A huge boom struck us both as we launched our attacks. The surrounding neighborhoods, streets, and cities were nowhere on site after this attack.

"Nobara look at what we have done!" I whimpered. "I could have done worse." It was Sukuna.
"Huh?" Approaching us I knew he wanted trouble and we were going to give it to him.

"Shut your fucking mouth!" (Y/N) pointed their finger at him. Sukuna chuckled with joy brushing his hair.

His smile now barring with fangs, I'm dead.

"(Y/N) let's do this together!" Nobara exclaimed pulling her hammer out.

"Watch your back." Mahito appeared out of thin air whispering that into her ear. He hovered his hand over her eye leaving a mark on her.

My heart dropped.

"I mean it wasn't so bad," Nobara said as she smiled for the last time when her eye popped out of her socket. Blood pouring out of it and her body motionless on the ground.

I, Dai, and Sukuna saw Nobara's body on the floor. Sukuna turned back over to Itadori. "Nobara..." Itadori crouched down and put his hand onto his knees. "I can't believe I did this! It's all my fault!"

Mahito sneaked behind Itadori uppercutting him in the jaw.

"Itadori!" I rushed over to comfort him but mahito didn't want that to happen. "YOU ALL ARE SO FUCKING PATHETIC AND WORTHLESS."

Rushing towards us, I pulled out my pen again.
"Art- Oft!"
Dai had pushed me away from Mahito coming at me.
"Dude?! What the hell?!" I screamed as I kicked him away. "Don't act like you are on my side!"

"Please don't risk your life for somebody!" Dai hollered at me.
"A somebody?" I whaled my arms in the air. "That's itadori who fucking lost his friend. Jesus Christ a sorcerer!" (Y/N) retorted as they sprinted back towards Itadori.

Dai pulled my arm not letting go of my grip. "STOP IT.!" I slapped his hand but he repeated his actions. "What is with you?" First, you tried to kill me, be my friend again, ignore and ditch me, and oh yeah m? Be a WISH WASHY type of PERSON TOWARDS ME?! "

We both looked at each other angrily. "Friend?"
Mahito sneered. "You two are very obtuse, no wonder!" "Huh?" We both turned our attention to him.

"You're siblings. You know you had the same dad right? Both were gone the same night telling you, "He will be back correct?" From your mothers who were both different wishing "their", Mahito quoted his fingers, the husband was safe."

"Shut up!" Dai yelled. "Oh Dai, want to tell (Y/N) the truth? Why you are working for me and how-

"FINE!, Dai turned towards me, "I have been working with Mahito since my - our dad died. Our dad was one of his allies. I also hated Itadori because it was one of my fathers' objectives to kill Itadori's parents. He didn't finish this, so I was tasked to kill his son when he was older. And To keep it a secret." Dai glances at mahito, "Not anymore."

"So this is why you avoided him? Wait why me?" I said.

"Because you betrayed me (Y/N). Going out with a killer, who murdered our father!"

"Murdered?! NO WAY ITADORI'S FATHER OR HIMSELF WOULD DO THAT! Sorcerers protect people, not HARM them. Who told you that?!" (Y/N) snapped back.

"My mother did, that I am a burden and that I don't deserve anything not even love," Dai responded.

Mahito burst out laughing. "You two know I also killed your father too." He smiled back, "He wasn't a good tool so he Poof!" Mahito said. "Plus your father betrayed me when he had children. I don't know what you see in him (Y/N) and Dai."

"He wasn't a good man. He lied that he was a good person. He worked with me of course. He had an affair with his two wives and lied about coming back. And then on top of that, left you two in this world with cursed abilities which you're father had two. A mixed cursed user. He was a good tool at first until he starts showing his caring side when he had children and a wife. So I discarded him. Trash."

"SUCH BULLSHIT!" I interrupted Mahito mid-sentence. "Our father was a good person even if he did cheat, he still loved and cared for us in his last days!"

Mahito raised one of his brows. "Believe what your want (Y/N)."