25, the final puzzle

TRINITY AND MINHO LOOKED at each other, both of them standing behind Teresa and Thomas, who were currently tied to poles and about to be banished

TRINITY AND MINHO LOOKED at each other, both of them standing behind Teresa and Thomas, who were currently tied to poles and about to be banished. Daphne and Newt stood nearby, glancing at the two of them.

"Please let me say something, there's so many comments I want to make." Trinity begged in a whisper.

"Trust me, Trin, me too," Minho mumbled. "But we need to stick to the plan.

"Gally... It doesn't feel right, man." Winston spoke up.

"Yeah, what if Thomas is right? Maybe he can lead us home." Frypan suggested.

Gally turned to look a them. "We are home. Okay? I don't wanna have to cross any more names off that wall."

"Yeah, you're such a saint." Trinity whispered and Minho gave her a look. "What? I couldn't resist."

"You really think banishing us is gonna solve anything?" Teresa spoke, glancing at Thomas who was slowly fading unconscious.

"No. But this isn't a banishing. It's an offering." Gally admitted and Trinity's and Daphne's eyes widened.

"That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard." Daphne mumbled and Newt looked at her, crossing his arms.

"Oh, he's lost it now." Trinity shook her head, going to help Teresa, but Minho stuck an arm out in front of her. "What? Minho!"

"Stick to the plan." He demanded.

"You really think I'm gonna let Thomas back into the maze after what he has done? Look around you! Look at our Glade! This is the only way." Gally explained. "And when the Grievers get what they came here for... everything goes back to the way it was."

"Are you listening to this? Why are you all just standing there? He's crazy!" Teresa defended.

"You shut up." Gally demanded.

"If you stay here, the Grievers are going to come back. They're gonna come back, and they're gonna keep coming back... until you're all dead!" Teresa yelled.

"Shut up! Tie him up! Do you hear me? I said tie him up!" Gally continued to scream before Newt and Minho exchanged a look. Two of the slicers went to pick Thomas off the ground but he immediately hit them both, grabbing a pole and hitting the other again.

Newt brought out his machete, slamming it against the head of a slicer. Trinity smirked, holding her own knife out, "I highly suggest you stay down."

Gally began to lunge at Trinity, but froze when he felt a knife against his back, turning around to see Minho. Daphne pulled out a small blade, using it to untie Teresa before the two ran to where Thomas stood, holding his staff out. Newt and Trinity walked near them, also holding out their weapons.

"You're full of surprises, aren't you?" Gally said.

"You don't have to come with us, but we are leaving. Anyone else who wants to come, now is your last chance." Thomas explained.