08, the changing

TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT, read with caution

CROSSING HER ARMS, Trinity looked at Daphne, the two of them stood behind the group of Gladers. The keepers of every section and other boys had staffs in their hands, pointing at Justin who was beginning to wake up. He laid in front of the doors to the maze.

Justin's eyes widened as soon as they opened, standing up and looking at everyone. "No, no, no."

Daphne crossed her arms and the doors to the maze opened. Justin continued to beg and screamed as Alby yelled, "Move in!"

"Alby, please, no!" Justin shouted, his head whipping around to look at all the boys. "Newt, Minho! Please."

He stepped through the doors, now on the concrete instead of grass. "I can get better! Please!"

Daphne closed her eyes, trying not hear his screams and Trinity looked at her sister, patting her shoulder.

-

"I'm just saying, the two of you end up sleeping next to each other anyways, you might as just start sleeping in his bed at the Homestead." Trinity shrugged.

Daphne rolled her eyes, "You're ridiculous."

"And you're oblivious." She shrugged. "You two spend practically 24/7 together, how do you not just? You know—"

"Fuck." Minho walked up to the sisters, a smirk on his face. "Bang. Have intercourse?"

"Dumbasses, both of you." Daphne scoffed. "Go train or something, I'll be in the Med-Jack hut."

-

Daphne placed three syringes of Valium in a basket, the basket going on a shelf. She stood in the Med-Jack hut, trying to organize a bit.

"Hey hottie." A voice said and Daphne tensed up at the sound of that voice. She turned around, seeing Enzo in the doorway of the hut. He closed the door behind him.

"It's Daphne." She corrected, speaking quietly. "What do you need?"

Enzo lifted up his arm, where he was holding a piece of fabric against it. "First slicer cut."

"Okay, this will be quick." Daphne nodded, pointing to the bed. She grabbed the cotton pads, the bottle of alcohol, and the roll of bandages.

He let go of the fabric, revealing the cut, which was bleeding slowly. Daphne put some alcohol on a cotton pad, looking at the cut. "This is gonna sting a bit, okay?"

She ran the bed over the cut, Enzo letting out a small groan. Daphne finished cleaning the cut, mumbling an apology before wrapping it in a bandage. "All done."

"Thanks." Enzo smirked, glancing at the door to the hut. Daphne nodded, waiting for him to leave.

"Did you need anything else?" Daphne wondered, staring at the shelf, away from him. She tensed up again when she felt someone behind her.