Best Friend Little Sister~W.M

You and Wanda have been dating for 5 months already. No one except Peter knew about your relationship after he walked in on you 2 making out. One person you were terrified to tell was Natasha. Natasha is your older sister and was really overprotective of you. She would kill when it comes to you and she has. You're talking about your last ex Geo she cheated on you and "disappeared" the day after you told Nat.

You and Wanda were cuddling and watching a movie but you were zoned out. "We have to tell her you know" Wanda spoke which made you zone back in. "Tell who what?" "Your sister, we can't keep hiding this. It's either she finds out by someone else and murders everyone here or she finds out by us and we try to handle the situation calmly." Wanda spoke, playing with your hair as you cuddled closer to her. "Wanda she's going to murder people either way and you'll probably be the first on her list." You and Wanda both started laughing until you heard the voice of someone.

"What are you two laughing about?" Nat said as she came into the room. "Oh just a joke" Nat eyed you suspiciously "okay then you ladies have fun" "bye sissss" you said as she left the room. That was a close one.

It had been a week after that conversation. You and Wanda have been debating on telling Nat until you finally came to an agreement to tell her.

"Hey Tasha we have something to tell you" I told my sister who was doing some reports. "Let me guess you're finally going to confess that you're dating each other." She told you guys which made you go into shock.
"Wait how do you know?" Wanda questioned.

"Peter can't keep a secret. He told Stark, Stark told Bruce, Bruce told Steve and Steve told Bucky, Bucky told Sam and Sam told Pietro and Pietro told Clint and Clint told me." "Are you mad?" "A little that you didn't tell me but it's fine and Wanda is probably the only one I trust to take care of you"

"But you break her heart Maximoff I will kill you" Wanda looked really scared at that point. "Yes ma'am" "Oh and also please wear protection when having sex" she said as she threw you guys some condoms. "Natttt"