Accidents happen~W.M

You and the Avengers came back to the compound all bruised up and tired

You and the Avengers came back to the compound all bruised up and tired. It happened again. Wanda lost control of her powers. The mission failed because of that so everyone was grumpy

Everybody yelled at her in the quinjet. You just stayed silent. You have been in this position before and it's not pretty. Wanda had her head down the whole time you could see some tears in her eyes when she looked at you for a second.

When you got back Wanda was the first one gone as she ran to her room you wanted to chase after her but before you could Tony already pulled you to the living room to watch tv with the team

You decided to give Wanda space and just hung out with the team but still worried about Wanda. Even though everybody was mad at her you felt sorry for her. You know she didn't mean it, she just let her emotions get the best of her.

After about an hour you heard someone enter the room. You saw Wanda with red eyes. She looked like she had been crying. The team glared at her still mad about what happened

She made her way to you and sat on your lap. "I'm sorry" she whispered. You wrapped your arms around her and kissed her head to let her know you weren't mad like the rest of the team. You felt uncomfortable as you saw the team watching you guys. You could tell Wanda was uncomfortable as well and she hid her face in your chest.

Half of them were glaring at Wanda the other half were looking at you shocked and confused. Tony was about to say something probably snarky and rude so you quickly spoke up before he could.

"You guys are acting like children. Accidents happen, you can't expect every mission to go as planned. Do I have to bring up your past mistakes especially you Stank" the team all muttered no. "Then apologize to Wanda" They immediately apologized to Wanda and put their attention back to there show.

"Such idiots" you whispered to Wanda which made her giggle. You made sure to help Wanda with her powers more the next training. You also made sure to prank all the avengers by putting purple hair dye in their shampoo for treating her like that.

Thank you for the requests I'm working on all of them right now❤️