Be Mine~W.M

Wanda finally had the guts to do it. She had the guts to ask you out. She was nervous and panicking, making sure she had everything in order. She knew you would be arriving at the tower from school any minute and went to the common room to wait for you.

"Ooooo Wanda got flowers, who are they from?" Sam said, trying to take the flowers but Wanda kicked him before he could. "There for someone" "Oooooo who?" Sam tried grabbing the chocolates.

"It's for the most beautiful girl" Kate automatically stood up. "Wow Wanda I know I'm beautiful, you didn't need to get me flowers" Wanda pushed her back down with her powers. "Not you two idiots there for Y/n" "Awwwww" everyone said.

Just then you walked in with a heavy sigh with Peter. You threw your bag at Sam and flipped onto the couch not even looking at anyone. "What's wrong with her?" Sam asked, poking you making you groan.

"She got accused of cheating on a test so she got a 0" you groaned again. "Were you?" Kate asked, immediately regretting it when you jumped up and glared at her. "No! Why the hell would I, Me, One of the smartest people in that school who rarely even goes yet has the highest grade cheat on a easy test" you pouted then looked at Wanda.

"Hey Wanda. Who's that for?" You asked, tearing up. First you got a 0 on a test. Now your crush is going out with someone else

"Oh there for you and I got you your favorite chocolates" Your face brightened up and you ran towards Wanda taking the chocolate. Then you jumped on her, almost making her fall but she hugged you back tight. That's when Kate had an idea. She grinned and walked towards you.

"Sup babe," Kate said, hugging you from behind. "Um. Hey Kate" Wanda glared at Kate who smirked at her. "Yeah hi Kate bye Kate" Wanda quickly said, dragging you away from everyone.

"Where are we going?" You questioned trying to keep up with Wanda. "The arcade" you smiled, you loved the arcade so much.

Next thing you know you were kicking Wanda's ass at mortal kombat. "This isn't fair. You and Peter play this thousands of times a day" you shrugged. "Just get better Wanda'' you said, celebrating as you won again.

She sighed and pulled you into a kiss. You melted immediately. "Woah" you said as you pulled apart. Wanda smiled. "So is that a yes to you being my girlfriend?" You nodded and pulled her in for another kiss.

"You have the best surprises" you mumbled. "Anything for you detka"

A/N: I have summer school tomorrow. It's for PE too😭. Since I have Avid we have to do it over the summer.