In Another Life~E.O

Elizabeth Olsen

Elizabeth Olsen. The woman you loved and well you thought she loved you. Lizzie would do anything when it came to you. Your relationship was cute and everyone else thought so too except for Lizzies management.

Elizabeth pov
"Look Lizzie I'm sorry but Y/n well only hold you back. You have loads of people that want you to work with them. Imagine when they find out you have a girlfriend" I nodded at my manager. I know he was right, some people would want to stop working with me but I loved Y/n. We were already planning on moving in together.

"Hey Liz, are you coming by my place?" Y/n asked. I felt my heart beating fast knowing I was gonna have to break up with her. "Y/n I'm really sorry. Look, my management doesn't want us dating. It could really affect my career, you know" I didn't hear anything for a couple of seconds. "You're breaking up with me?" She asked, her voice cracking. "I'm sorry" I said and hung up.

your pov

When Lizzie hung up on you. You were shocked. She has promised you she would never let her career get in the way of your relationship. You needed support so you decided to call your best friend.

"Hey dumb- Hey what's wrong love?" Scarlett got serious when she heard your sobs. "Scar Lizzie broke up with me" you sobbed. "She what? Okay where are you? I'll go get you right now" "I'm at my place" "I'll be there in a few"

After a couple minutes of just sitting on your couch you heard a knock. You immediately got up knowing it was Scarlett. When you opened the door you immediately hugged her. "What happened? When we talked yesterday you were rambling about how happy she makes you" You we're now on the couch Scarlett holding you doing her best to comfort you.

"Her management didn't want us dating and she said it would affect her career" you said cuddling into Scarlett. "I'm going to kick her ass" she mumbled. "Scar stop you say that to every time someone hurts me" "Yeah and I would have beat all their asses if you and Evans didn't hold me back" you laughed at her which made her happy that you were finally laughing again. "There's that smile I love. You want pizza?" You nodded your head. You put on Encanto(I fell in love with Dolores then got my heart broken in the end😭).

"What am I supposed to do? We were already looking for places so we could move in together. We even talked about having kids. She was even going to take a break from acting for a while so we could settle down. She promised me" "Lizzie has no idea what she lost. You're an amazing person Y/n. You're kind and sweet and a pain in the ass half the time but your adorable."

You gave Scarlett a little smile. It wasn't a secret you two had a little past but it was only hookups it was nothing serious. "I'm here for you always I swear"

Time skip

It's been 3 years since yours and Lizzie's breakup. Scar kept her promise and stuck with you. She was always there for comfort.

It was the after party for the premiere of endgame. You were sitting at the bar smiling at Scarlett doing karaoke with Evans.

"Y/n hey you look stunning" Lizzie said hugging you. You were kinda shocked how she came up to you. "So do you Lizzie" you smiled at her. "How are you?" When you looked into her eyes you felt that connection again. "I'm good you?" "I'm good" It was a little awkward as Lizzie was struggling with what to say next.

"I'm sorry for what I put you through. I swear Y/n I'll make it up just please give me another chance. I'll try and fix it" You sadly smiled at the girl. You always dreamed of her saying this and now that she does it, it's too late.

"We can't be together Lizzie. Me and Scar are dating, well engaged actually. Our wedding is in 2 months" Lizzie looked heartbroken.

"Is it your dream wedding? The one you always talked about" You nodded smiling at her. "Is she treating you right?" "She is" Lizzie gave you a smile. "Good luck Y/n" she said, kissing your cheek and walking away while you stared at her sadly. You felt someone wrap their hands around you and turned around to see Scarlett. "Are you okay?" You nodded at her question kissing her.

'Maybe in another life' Lizzie thought walking through the beach where you two first met. 'Maybe we'll be destined for each other' she knew she had no right to be sad. She was the one who let you go despite how much you begged her.

Letting you go will forever be her greatest regret.

I was sad so I thought this would be perfect and honestly I didn't think I had this in me