Suprise..pt2~W.M

You were 9 months pregnant and 1 week overdue. Wanda was excited to become a mom and the team were excited to be aunts and uncles

She had also grown protective of you. Like one time Sam was chasing Bucky and ran into you almost knocking you down. Let's just say he was in the hospital for 2 weeks. So that's what I mean.

After that incident the team were scared of you but also protected you as they were scared of what Wanda and Nat might do to them if you got hurt.

You were basically on house arrest. You were only allowed to go out with Wanda or Natasha.

When your hormones kicked in Wanda tried her best to help you. And boy when you got mad she was scared. She never got hurt by your words as she knew you would come crying later for cuddles and of course she gave you them.

You woke up and noticed a wet spot and water dripping down your legs. "Shit Wanda Wanda Wanda" she still wasn't awake so you pushed her off the bed. "Owww what" "my water broke dumb ass"

Like that she was sprinting. "Friday wake up the team and it's an emergency" in a second Natasha already broke through the door. "What happened?"

"My water broke that's what happened" As Wanda was still freaking out Natasha helped you to medical. "Shouldn't we go to a hospital to do this?" Tony questioned. "Natasha doesn't trust any of the hospitals so we're forced to do it here" Clint answered, helping you walk along with Natasha.

"I'll call Cho" "Stupid Natasha and her trust issues now I'm here having to wait on cho to deliver my baby" you started cussing out Natasha making Clint laugh a little and Nat glared at him "WHERE THE FUCK IS WANDA" You screamed as they set you on a bed. "Oh no Maximoff she wants you" Wanda hesitated before standing next to you.

"FUCK YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME MAXIMOFF" Wanda stayed quiet knowing if she talked back you would get more pissed off. "Y/n focus on your breathing this baby is coming quick" Tony said putting on gloves. "No no no no way you are delivering this baby Stark" Natasha told him "Well if cho doesn't get here sooner I'm going to have too"

All of a sudden Cho and Bruce burst into the room.

"Oh thank god" After what felt like several hours the baby was finally out. You were given the baby who was a boy. "Pietro" you heard Wanda mutter you guys decided on that name if the baby was a boy.

After 5 minutes of holding Pietro you suddenly felt more pain. Wanda noticed and quickly picked up Pietro

"Oh shit there's another one coming" Cho said. "Fucking hell I don't get a break" you muttered and started pushing again. This time it was a girl. After cho got her cleaned up she handed the baby to you and Wanda. After a couple of minutes Natasha and Clint came into the room meeting their new nephew and niece. "What will you name them?" Natasha questioned her gaze not leaving the babies.

"Pietro Clinton Maximoff and Natasha Anastasia Maximoff" Clint and Natasha smiled at you and held the babies you already knew they were going to spoil the fuck out of these babies

You couldn't wait to raise these babies with Wanda by your side