Haunted House pt 2

"Are you okay?" Wanda asked, watching you closely as you sat on the floor looking at the wall

"Are you okay?" Wanda asked, watching you closely as you sat on the floor looking at the wall. "Yeah just fine" Wanda took off her jacket handing it to you. "Your shaking" "Yeah cause I'm scared for my life. I could barely run a lap imagine how much Steve is going to make us run now"

"Wanda Maximoff Y/n L/n your guardian is here to pick you up" the cop interrupted unlocking the cell. "Hurry up" "Rude" you muttered walking past him.

You saw Tony filling out some papers and ran to him giving him a hug. "Thanks Stark" "No problem kid" he was trying to give you guys the 'i'm disappointed' look on the way to the car but you noticed him grinning a bit.

"I expected this from Y/n but come on Wanda you" Tony said starting the car. "We'll he shouldn't have talked to Y/n like that" "Look I understand the whole protecting your girlfriend thing I would do the same thing for Pepper but you can't get arrested if you're going to beat someone's ass don't get caught doing it. I have a bunch of Press tomorrow to address the situation and Steve wants to talk to you two" Wanda rolled her eyes and looked out the window.

"And why would you take Y/n to a haunted house you know she could barely handle Chucky" "Hey I can watch Chucky I just need to be under the covers the whole movie" Wanda laughed a little remembering the time she got you a Chucky doll to piss you off (my family did this to me since I was hella scared of Chucky tbf I was traumatized since I watched it when I was 4).

When you had finally returned to the tower you were met with Sam dressed up as a police officer. "I'm gonna put you guys back in jail" he said, wheezing of laughter. "Steve is going to kill you and I'm going to record it all" "I don't think you should sleep tonight" you told him wincing at the glare Wanda was giving him. Bucky dragged him off before Sam could say anymore and most importantly before Wanda could kick his ass.

"Hello wanda" Yelena and Kate popped up. "Look you guys need to learn how to punch harder, those punches looked weak" Yelena said eating her mac n cheese with hot sauce you still remember the time she forced everyone to eat it for dinner. "How would you know that?" "We saw the video of course" Kate said, pulling out her phone and she started showing you the video. "You looked pretty sexy though Y/n/n" Kate said but quickly shut up when she noticed Wanda staring at her with her scary tilted head look. "I- never mind good luck with Steve" they quickly walked away

You tried coming up with thousands of excuses now but knew none of them were gonna work on Steve. Steve takes no bullshit. "What are we going to do?" You asked pacing in your guys bedroom. "Babe calm down, he's only going to make us train harder and longer" she said but immediately realized what she said. "Oh no" she muttered putting her head down.

"This is your fault if you didn't attack that clown" she accused. You crossed your arms. "You're the one who took me to that hell house knowing I hate clowns" You were interrupted when Nat came inside the room.

"Steve wants to see you guys and it doesn't sound pretty" she said standing at the door. You and Wanda walked past her with your heads down but she stopped you. "Just know I'm kinda disappointed but kinda proud but Wanda why'd you take her to that haunted house you know she can't take it" "Told you" You muttered under your breath walking out. "Fine I'm sorry for taking you to a haunted house" You smiled proudly, happy that she apologized first. "And I'm kinda sorry for swinging at that guy" She smiled at you knowing you weren't sorry at all.

When you guys entered the meeting room Sam Steve and Tony were sitting there. Tony looked like he didn't want to be there, Sam looked happy to be there and Steve looked disappointed.

"Sam leave" Steve said glaring at sam who already had his phone out. Sam looked sad and slowly got up leaving the room. "Good luck" he said. You were gonna need more than luck.

"Y/n you threw the first punch" Steve started. You looked at the ground. "Just because he scared you" "It was a reflex" you muttered. "What was that?" "It was a reflex he scared the shit out of me" "That doesn't give you the okay to punch him"

"And you Wanda you too you jumped in you guys basically jumped him." Wanda rolled her eyes which made Steve give her a look.

"I wasn't about to let that gay clown talk to my girlfriend like that" you sat on the seat next to Tony's looking between Wanda and Steve who were both glaring at each other.

"This is awesome" you heard him mutter. You nodded your head not taking your eyes off the scene in front of you.

"You can get me in trouble all you want Steve just leave Y/n out of this. I forced her to go into that haunted house. When that guy said that to her all I knew was I was going to defend her no matter what"

Steve rolled his eyes looking at Tony now. "Oh come on Steve she was only protecting her girlfriend, cut them some slack" You gave Steve an innocent smile. "Really Tony" "Oh come on there kids doing stupid stuff trying to live life. They barely get to do that considering they spend all their time helping people" Steve sighed knowing Tony had a point which he hated to admit.

"Fine but extra laps tomorrow now go before I change my mind" "Thanks Stark" You said running out the room. "And no more haunted houses"

Yeah you guys went to more haunted houses and you punched a lot more people.

Little story: me and my cousin went to a haunted house on her birthday which is on Halloween. We went into the clown section and a clown in a prison popped a balloon and we jumped then my cousin pushed me in front of her and ran into her mom who hit a kid and the kid fell and started crying😭