Period~W.M

You woke up to immediate pain when you went to the restroom you saw. It was that stupid time of month.

You cried for like 10 minutes until you decided to take a shower. When you came out you put on one of Wanda's hoodies and sweatpants then changed the sheets of the bed.

You went looking around for your girlfriend as you just wanted cuddles and affection. You finally found Wanda sitting down on the couch talking to Pepper and Nat so you went and sat down on her lap burying your head into her chest.

"What's wrong baby?" She whispered to you. You were about to speak until you felt pain which made you whimper a bit. Wanda must have heard you as she asked Nat if she could get some pain killers. They immediately knew.

"I'll make you some tea honey" Pepper said as she walked to the kitchen with Nat. They knew how painful your cramps were. It once got to a point where you collapsed on the floor and you were crying so badly. They weren't there though. It was only the boys so being the dummies they were they started accusing each other of hurting you.

Which led to a huge fight. The only one that helped you was Loki as he was your best friend.

You started to cry more as Nat returned with the pain killers and water. "It's okay baby" After taking the painkillers and drinking the tea you felt tired.

Wanda was still talking to Nat and Pepper. She noticed you getting sleepy. "I'm going to take her to bed I'll see you guys later"

Wanda set you on the bed and laid down next to you. You immediately cuddled up to her. You were more clingy when you were on your period of course you were still clingy without it.

"Want to watch a movie?" Wanda asked you playing with your hair. You just mumbled a yes. "What movie do you want to watch babe?" "Could we watch y/f/m(your favorite movie). "Again we watched that like 2 times yesterday" You gave her the puppy eyes and like that she put on y/f/m.

You fell asleep halfway through the movie Wanda just smiled at you and held you close.

Yeah your periods sucked but Wanda was always there to make you feel better when you needed it.