Meet the girlfriend~Wandanat x daughter reader

A/n: okay so I got this request and just loved it so much especially since I have a fat ass crush on Gwen
I have no idea what happened to the pic but I know it was a request about Wandanat being our parents and being protective when they find out we're dating Gwen or something.

Nat: Mom
Wanda: Mama

You were always known for being a rule follower. So there was no explanation on why you were here with Gwen at 3 am after sneaking out.

Your moms noticed of course. You told them everything but they noticed how you stopped telling them drama that happened at school or anything about your life right now.

It was your mom who realized you had been sneaking out and she was quick to call your aunt Yelena just in case her and Wanda needed back up if you got yourself into trouble.

You two sat on a bench at the park. You loved Ghost Spider being your girlfriend because it meant late night strolls in the park without having to fear for your life. Sure being the daughter of two avengers you're forced to learn some things but you didn't like fighting. You were just someone that stayed in their room all day and played video games.

Gwen on the other hand was a hero and your uncle Tony wanted to recruit her. Little did he know you were literally dating her.

As you leaned in for the kiss what you didn't see was 3 people hiding behind a bush seeing this. "Aw, they're so cute!" Wanda cooed, making Yelena and Nat glare at her.

"Oh hell no" Nat muttered, getting her widow bites ready while Yelena got on her vest.

In the middle of the kiss you noticed Gwen freeze. She quickly got up and stood in front of you, scouting the area. That's when she saw them. "Go behind that tree" she said, kissing you and getting ready to fight. She was surprised when she saw 3 avengers.

They looked angry so she quickly got into defense mode. She wasn't thinking about why they were angry. She was only thinking about keeping you safe.

"Aunt Yelena! Mom, mama what the hell" "Mom mama and aunt Yelena" Gwen muttered, looking at you confused. She quickly dodged Yelena's punches and swung back.

You quickly ran to stop the fight especially since you saw your mom about to jump in. "Babe, no stay back" Gwen warned. Yelena and Nat froze while Wanda smirked. "Babe?! Who the hell is she calling babe" your mama looked at you. "Me, cause we're dating" you said pulling Gwen back. "Well clearly, you guys were about to kiss" your mom said and your aunt Yelena gagged.

Gwen stood there awkwardly trying to not say anything stupid. "Um hi I'm Gwen Stacy and I'm a superhero" she mumbled awkwardly holding out her hand for a handshake. Wanda took it first. "Pleasure to meet you Gwen. I could tell you have been taking care of my daughter well" "of course" Wanda hit Nat making her take Gwen's hand.

"So you're that spider thing Tony wants to recruit" "Um I guess so" your aunt Yelena kept examining her making her uncomfortable.

"How do I know you'll actually protect my niece?" she muttered. "Yelena she was willing to fight 3 avengers to protect her I'm sure she's fine" surprisingly it was your mom who defended Gwen. Yelena took Gwen's hand, squeezing it hard.

"Well I approve as long as my daughter stops sneaking out at this time" Gwen nodded. "Well then come on hun let's get back home" Nat said just wanting to get you away from Gwen. Sure she trusted the girl already but she just didn't want to accept that her only child was growing up and already had her first girlfriend.

"Can Gwen sleepover?" Nat froze as Yelena immediately shook her head. Wanda cut in though. "Of course she can. She can borrow our clothes. Right guys?" She asked the 2 angry women who quickly agreed.

"The door has to be open" Nat mumbled as you all started walking back. Your mama kept asking your girlfriend questions and Nat and Yelena basically glared at her the whole way back.

But safe to say you were probably the most protected person in the world.

A/N: Happy new years everyone! Hope everyone had a good break. I go back tomorrow so I've honestly been crying for the past 30 minutes.