Just Married~E.O

You were currently at comic con waiting for your name to be called

You were currently at comic con waiting for your name to be called. After your small role in Age of ultron you thought you wouldn't play a huge role in upcoming marvel movies but you thought wrong. The fans really loved your character and you easily became a fan favorite. Since your character was hella sarcastic with a lot of trauma and the fans tend to like those characters a lot. They thought it would be a great idea to bring you back and give you a bigger role. That role also meant being the girlfriend of Wanda Maximoff

You and Lizzie were excited you just got married 4 months before comic con after dating for 5 years. You still haven't announced it yet and you didn't hide it at all. The fans already knew you guys were dating but they just didn't know you had just gotten married.

You hate to admit it but the fans could be really dumb at times. You always show off your ring but they still don't get the hint.

You zoned out noticing the name plate and it started to bug you a lot so you grabbed the sign and snatched Sebastian Stan's pen and quickly crossed off your old last name. Replacing it with your new one and also adding some hearts and a ring. Everyone was watching you curiously wondering what you wrote or drew. Since you were known to always write and draw on the little plaque.

Lizzie who was right next to you started laughing seeing what you did and kissed your head which made the crowd let out a small aw at the action.

"Get a room" Rdj spoke. He was just mad he didn't have anyone's attention anymore. "You literally cried walking me down the aisle so don't start" Everyone looked confused because of what you said. You had finally finished your little sketch and placed the plaque back down. "Sorry hunny could you repeat your question?" You asked the little girl.

Everybody was still confused about what was going on. "Um, actually a new question why did you cross out your last name and write Olsen?" The young fan questioned. You and the cast laughed.

"Wait you guys still haven't realized. We're married guys." The crowd started screaming. "Yeah I got to walk her down the aisle take that Evans" Chris rolled his eyes. "Yeah Chris was the flower girl and of course I was the best man" Anthony said trying to piss off Chris. "Hey at least I didn't almost forget the rings I had to remind you" the crowd bursted out laughing. "Okay enough of our marriage let's go back to answering questions" Lizzie said holding your hand. "Yes I promise to post some wedding pictures later and give you pictures of Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan in dresses" you said winking at the crowd who all went crazy again.