Drunk~E.O

Lizzie POV:
Me and Y/n decided to go to the bar on our day off and she promised she wouldn't get drunk but now here I am chasing her drunk ass down the street. Thank god there's no cars right now.

When I get to her I see her sitting on the ground with a baby Snake. "Y/n what the hell are you doing? Put the snake down babe" "No could we keep Cindy pleaseeeee" she said to me making the puppy eyes "oh shit" I thought to myself I could never say no to those eyes.

"You already named it?" "It's not a it her name is Cindy" she said, slightly mad. "Babe I'm sorry but we can't keep Cindy" "But why?" She said on the verge of tears oh no when Y/n is drunk she's very emotional the littlest things make her cry "wait wait no please don't cry" right when I said this she started sobbing.

I quickly ran to hug her but kept my distance away from the snake. "How about we take the snake somewhere safe and I get you a fish or something" "Nooooo fishes are boring I want a puppy" "Babe we can't get a puppy we travel all the time who's going to take care of it"

"It could travel with us" She looked up at me. I saw her puffy eyes. I instantly felt guilty for making her cry. "Fine... I'll get you a puppy but you have the leave the snake" "Yayyyy"

Time skip 1 week later

We ended up adopting a puppy and named her Cindy jr. All our fans loved our new dog. She already had some play dates with dodger and Tessa