1

Suna POV

@sunarin is going live!

"Sup losers. Let's kick some ass tonight." I started my stream.

Well I'm Suna and as you can see, I am a twitch streamer. Basically I got into this streaming stuff in highschool and it turned out, I was actually pretty popular. Eventually my platform grew and I became the most well known streamers in Japan history. Yeah lucky me.. I mean being famous does have its perks. For example, when I go to any video game store, I get free games and other shit. I get to attend as VIP to conventions and I even get my own fan sign event. I was just that famous.

Being famous was great and all but it sometimes irritated me. People were always invading my privacy and asking for autographs. Girls would run up to me and act as though I was a Greek god sent from heaven!

I had to wear a disguise if I didn't want to be seen which was even more of a hassle. It's not like I was an idol and had body guards to keep others away.

I loved my job as a twitch streamer. I was able to make a lot of money off of it. Even though I have a lot of money, I bought a small one room apartment for myself. It made me free less alone I guess. If I lived in a big house I would have a lot of empty space. One room was enough for me.

"Well, look at that. Kenma is on, is the god of games actually playing with me?!" I sarcasticly spoke even though Kenma was definitely a god at games.

Kenma, I would say is more of an acquaintance. I mean technically I have never met him before in person and I really only talk to him when we play games. But even when we play games we rarely talk as I'm too focused on my stream and he's probably too focused on the game itself.

I never had any real friends. A lot of people knew who I was and I knew a lot of people as well. I just never had a friend friend you know?

"Anyways imma start..."

My stream went on for around an hour. The last five minutes I decided to read some fan comments.

"Favourite food? Jelly sticks."

"We love you Sunarin💕💓💞💘💘💞💖💝"

"Have my fucking babies" no shame whatsoever I thought but laughed it off. No one would no who you are anyways. I mean we all go by usernames.

"Just casually simping for sunarin" I mean... who wouldn't, I mentally told myself. Yeah I'm cocky. Deal with it.

"Next fansign? Hmm very soon! Make sure to stay updated."

"Fuck me pls." I chuckled at the comment. It's not like I've never gotten laid before. In fact I'm bisexual but I've never been serious about a relationship before since people normally date me since I'm famous. Also for the money like the gold diggers they are.

"Favourite games? I'm not actually sure, all games have been pretty easy for me."

I let out a loud sigh and stretched my body out after I finished my stream. Lately games have been getting pretty boring but since my job was easy and paid well, I just continued. I checked the time and it was 9pm.

I walked over to my fridge and noticed it was empty. Should I go buy some food or should I be lazy and starve? I was contemplating on which choice was better. Eventually I gave in and ended up walking out the door to the nearest convenient store. I didn't put on my disguise since it was already kinda late and plus it was dark outside.

I grabbed my skateboard and stuffed my phone and wallet into my pockets before locking up. This is the life. I skateboarded down the empty streets. The only light source were the occasional streetlights that flickered in the night sky.