18

Before you read:

Osamu is using Atsumus phone to text Suna but Suna thinks he's texting Osamu.
After Osamu walked off, Atsumu saw Suna had responded and immediately gave Osamu the phone back.

Sorry this is a shorter chapter:/

Suna POV

I sighed and basically crashed onto the chair after a long days of work. I still had to stay here for another hour to finalize some things so I took a short break first.

I pulled out my phone and looked through my social media. I had many notifications but one notification caught my attention. It was Atsumu. Hm? Why was Atsumu texting me? I opened the message.

Hi.

Hi? Seriously? Why would he randomly message me Hi.

OKAY FIRST THINGS FIRST. Who the fuck puts a period after texting someone hi. I feel like my mom or dad is texting me or something.

Second of all. That's SO unlike him but I just ignored the fact and quickly texted him back.

Hi.

Hi? What's up?

After a couple minutes I received a response.

Are ya okay?

I looked at the message. Why would he ask if I'm okay or not? From the gym? Did he think I couldn't handle the gym or something. Who does he think I am?

Yeah man I'm alright. Why?

It took a long time for Atsumu to type a message. I just waited since this was new and I kinda wanted to see where this would go.

Ya looked tired.

Yeah didn't get much sleep. Actually I didn't sleep at all. Totally wasn't scrolling through your whole Instagram or something.

So ya really are a stalker?

I mean I thought you knew since I liked one of your pics from like four years ago

Ya did?

Uh yeah we were talking about it in the gym this morning.

Oh yeah... forgot.

You should convince your brother to come to the gym with you.

Why?

So I can flex and show him what he's missing

After that I didn't receive a response. I just assumed Atsumu completely ignored my request or he was trying to convince Osamu to go to the gym with him. I just sighed and stretched a bit before I continued to work. An hour never felt longer then ever but I was glad it was finally over. I grabbed my stuff and thanked the staff before walking to the bus stop.

By now it was really dark and cold. There wasn't much light outside but honestly I loved the feeling of the night. It was always peaceful and I could feel relaxed without worry.

The bus took half an hour before it showed up. I guess it's due to the late hours. I got on and sat at the very back. No one else was on besides the bus driver who seemed really tired therefore the bus didn't need to stop for passengers much.

I got home safely and immediately took a shower before crashing into bed and falling asleep. Tomorrow I was gonna go workout with Atsumu and Sakusa again.

Before I knew it the darkness overtook me and I was fast asleep.

-The next day-

I woke up and felt refreshed. Actually got a full nights sleep this time. Yeah that's probably the reason. I took my time getting ready since I had a lot of time before we were suppose to meet up.

I threw on a hoodie over the tank top I had on. I was also wearing some sweatpants. I packed  my gym bag while I brushed my teeth.

I walked outside and began heading towards the gym. When I arrived Atsumu and Sakusa weren't there yet. I decided to just start without them. I began doing some bench presses. It wasn't long before I started to question where they were. I checked the time and it was already 6:30am. We were suppose to meet at 6:15 if I'm not mistaken.

Where the fuck are they? I headed towards the treadmill and started to run. I put some earbuds in to drown out the sounds of machines and from all those sweaty people who were huffing and puffing.

I kept running and running until I was one of those sweaty people who were huffing and puffing. I finally decided to climb off but once I did I noticed someone sitting on the bench right behind the treadmill I was on.

"Osamu?"