5

SUNA POV

Saturday morning...

It was no surprise that I slept in. Although I was looking forward to this day, I ended up sleeping in. Maybe it was due to the fact I was practically up all night as I was very excited for this double date. But I knew that I shouldn't get my hopes up too high considering the fact it is a fifty fifty chance that Osamu would come. What if he doesn't come? Does that mean I gotta third wheel Atsumu? If that's the case imma dip.

I got out of bed and got changed. I'd be lying if I said I didn't take extra time to match my clothing and style my hair a bit. I wore a baby blue hoodie and wore my white ripped jeans. I slipped on my shoes. I threw on a bucket hat and wore a mask, just in case. I didn't want to be disturbed today.

I walked out the door and began my trip to campus. Once I arrived at the tree, I saw Atsumu and Sakusa sitting on the bench.

"Of course yer late..." I turned my head and noticed Osamu leaning on the tree with his arms crossed. He was wearing white skinny jeans with a over sized baby blue sweater. He also wore a white bucket hat. Wow he really did have some fashion sense.

"I arrived fashionably late." I said before giving Osamu a wink. He just turned his head away and I could basically imagine his eye roll.

"Hey Sunarin! We should probably call ya something else otherwise someone may recognize yer name." Atsumu said. Atsumu was wearing a similar outfit with Osamu except he wore a red sweater rather than a blue. He also had some chains on his skinny jeans.

"That's a good idea. Just call me Suna or Rin I guess." I said. "Soo, where we headed?"

"Cafe." Sakusa said. Sakusa was wearing black pants with a white sweater. His sweater had some red design on it which made him match with Atsumu.

"Wow you two are matching" I teased them.

"What do ya mean? I mean ya and Samu are matching as well." Atsumu said. I looked down at my clothing and only now realized I was somewhat matching with Osamu. At least our colour schemes were matching. Baby blue and white.

"Why ya gotta copy?" Osamu said.

"We were just made for each other" I said and he just glared.

Atsumu was holding back a laugh before telling us to follow him. Atsumu was holding onto Sakusa's hands while they just flirted.

"I'm surprised you showed up." I said to Osamu who was walking beside me.

"Well as long as yer paying for the meal I don't care." Osamu said.

"Hm? Food is the way to yer heart huh?" I laughed out loud.

"I didn't even know you were the person to be honest. Atsumu just told me it was a random guy he found. If I did I wouldn't have come." Osamu said.

I placed my hand on my heart and pretended to be shot. "Ouch! You heart me."

"I'm glad." Osamu smiled and I couldn't help but stare. It was a rare sight after all. I quickly pulled out my phone and snapped a picture. The moment I took the picture, Osamu's expression made a whole 180. Good thing I was fast enough.

"Delete that." He said.

"How do you know I took a picture of you?" I ask.

"Yer phone was pointing directing at my face" Osamu said before reaching over and trying to grab the phone.

"Hey there." I said when his face got really close to my face. He immediately panicked and shoved me over. I quickly pulled him down along with me.