11

HAHAH I WAS RE READING THIS BOOK TO GET AN IDEA OF WHAT THE FUCK I AM WRITING AND I HAVE NEVER SCREAMED SO LOUD AFTER READING MY HORRIBLE ATTEMPTS OF FLIRTING BAHAHAH

THANKS FOR READING AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE U GUYS-3-

Suna POV

Sakusa shoved Atsumu into the seat next to the driver and got into the driver seat himself. I got in with Osamu in the back and then we were off.

"Suna where do you live?" Sakusa asked.

"Oh no worries I can just walk home from the twins place." I say.

"No I'm dropping you off home because I have had enough of this day and I think Atsumu owes me a reward." Sakusa said and I let out a small oh after the realization came upon me. Atsumu was getting fucked tonight.

I gave Sakusa a knowing smirk. Luckily he saw it through his rear view mirror and returned the smirk. Well with the trouble Atsumu has put Sakusa through, I think Sakusa deserves a night alone with Atsumu.

I told Sakusa my address and he put it in to his GPS. There was light music playing in the background which I appreciated cause otherwise we'd be sitting in an awkward silence.

"Alright we're here. Mind taking Osamu with you, it'll save me and extra trip." Sakusa said.

"Yeah sure." I picked Osamu up bridal style when I got out of the car. Osamu immediately cuddled into my arms. He seriously slept like a rock. "Thanks man." I said to Sakusa. "Thank you too" Sakusa said and I chuckled.

"DON'T FORGET TO WEAR PROTECTION" I yelled as he drove away. A hand stuck out of the window and waved me off.

Once his car was out of sight, I walked into my apartment. I through my shoes off and pried Osamu's shoes off as well. I stumbled into the room and placed Osamu onto my bed. Should I change him? He was still wearing jeans and a shirt that didn't look that comfortable. Atsumu probably told him to wear it cause I don't see Osamu wearing that willingly.

I walked to my closet after a long contemplation on whether or not to change him out of his clothes. I pulled out a purple hoodie and some pajama pants out for Osamu and a black hoodie with some sweat pants out for myself. I walked back to Osamu and took off his shirt. I couldn't help but coo at the sight before me. I quickly snapped myself out of it and quickly put the hoodie onto him. Now it was just the pants.

As much as I wanted to see, I actually felt bad so I tried my best not to look. I felt like I was changing a babies diaper after it took a big shit. I finished changing him and tucked him into my bed before heading into my washroom and taking a shower. I gave myself a cold shower and changed into my clothes. I then pulled out my blow dryer and dried my hair a bit. After I finished I grabbed my tooth brush and started brushing my teeth while sitting in front of my computer.

I didn't really stream today. Maybe I should do one tomorrow morning since I missed it today. Yeah I'll probably do that. Can't have my fans waiting on me. I was just spinning around in my gaming chair as until I finished brushing my teeth. I headed back to the washroom and rinsed my mouth before walking back out. I sat on my gaming chair for a little longer just to check my social media's.

Once I finished I walked back to the bed. I only had a single bed and Osamu was already sound asleep on it. The bed definitely wasn't made for two practically full grown men to sleep together on. It's true that it is possible for me to sleep next to him but should I really?

I have to ask myself, is this really the good thing to do? Is this acceptable?

Fuck it. I jumped into bed next to Osamu and pulled the sheets over us. Osamu was sleeping so peacefully. It was my first time seeing him so peaceful because normally he's either annoyed with me, done with me, angry with me and occasionally flustered.

Now that I think about it... how did I get so lucky? I mean what are the chances that Osamu ended up staying at my place and with me in my bed. It's like a once in a blue moon opportunity and I somehow managed to get it. Damn I'm lucky.

I was just lying flat on my bed. It felt kinda weird considering now Osamu was clinging onto my arm. Osamu must love to be cuddled which in my opinion, is such a turn on. Is this what it would feel like to sleep with your boyfriend? I'm a little jealous not gonna even lie.

I decided to role over and sling my arm over Osamu's waist. I mean since this is such a rare opportunity, I might as well take advantage of it while I still have the chance. Yeah I'm bad like that. Fight me.

I felt like I was hugging a big warm teddy bear. Yeah... this is the life and I'm enjoying it now. Who knows what will happen tomorrow morning.

I don't even know when but I eventually drifted off to sleep hugging my big teddy bear. Let me tell you, I have never slept so well in my entire life.