6

Sorry guys for the slow updates. I probably should have thought of the idea before writing this book because now I'm struggling to think of ideas. Anyways enjoy and THANK YOU FOR 250 FOLLOWERS!!!!

SUNA POV

"You're lucky I'm rich." I said as I gave the waiter my card.

"Thanks." I heard Osamu mumble.

"What did you say? Didn't quite catch that" I say even though I did hear him.

"Thanks." He said again in the same tone.

"Hm? What was that?" I tease.

"Ugh thank you for the food." He said finally facing me.

"Only for you. You should give me a hug for thanks." I suggest.

Osamu just gives me a disgusted look.

"Yah in yer dreams." He says.

"Yeah you are always in my dreams, don't worry." I say which caught him off guard. He looked at me speechless.

"Cat got your tongue?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Shut up..." Osamu said before crossing his arms and just sinking into his chair. I looked up and saw Atsumu talking with Sakusa. Well Atsumu was talking and Sakusa just sat and listened.

"Can you move so I can get to the washroom." Osamu spoke up after hit little fit.

"What's the magic word?" I say. We sat in a booth and he was stuck on the inside. In order for him to get to the washroom, he would have to get past me.

"What just live so I can use the washroom" Osamu said.

"Wrong! That's not the password" I say.

"Please." He said.

"Wrong!"

"What then how would I know the password?" Osamu frowned after I rejected his answer.

"I don't know guess?" I say.

"No I need to go. Now move." Osamu said before climbing literally on top of me and trying to squeeze his way out. Osamu was now sitting on top of me.

"Oh I like this position." I say. Osamu continued to wriggle out but it was no use since I used my arms to block his path.

"Let me go." He said.

"Hm? Nah I kinda like this." I say.

"Girls Sunarin is giving out free autographs! Come here to get one." Osamu told the table next to us. Immediately a bunch of girls surrounded our table. Osamu managed to slip out and gave me a sly smirk before walking to the washroom. Damn he's playing hard to get.

"Sorry girls! He was just kidding. Now please just continue what you were doing." I say trying to shoo them away.

"Wow being famous is seriously something else huh?" Atsumu states and I nod.

"Mhmm. Why? You jelly??" I ask sipping my drink.

"Shut yer trap. I know yer jelly of me and my Omi Omi's relationship." Atsumu snapped.

"Wow rude much?" I say even though I knew he was true. I mean I kinda wanna have a relationship with someone. I don't wanna be lonely forever at home, streaming and talking with my online friends. God I needed a relationship and real friends. Guess I got lucky though. I thought as I watched Osamu walk back to our booth.

"Welcome back." I said.

Osamu stared at me. I knew he wanted me to move so he could get back to his seat but obviously I wasn't going to move. I wouldn't even budge. "Can I get in please." Osamu asked surprisingly.