21

Suna POV

Let's just say last night I probably caught up on a weeks worth of sleep because I felt so refreshed. It was the morning of the day of my fan sign. Even though I was still upset about the fact that I haven't seen my friends or my crush the whole week, I had to boost my spirits since today I got to interact with my fans.

I looked in my closet for something nice to wear. It took me a while to actually find something that wasn't my usual hoodies but I found a nice shirt and same cuffed pants. I grabbed my phone and wallet before stuffing them into my pockets before I walked over to my kitchen to find something to eat.

I couldn't actually find anything to eat in my kitchen which was already a disappointment to my day. I sighed as I slammed the last cupboard shut after trying my best to find any left over rations. Seriously...?!?!

I walked out my apartment building but not before throwing on some sunglasses and a mask before walking to the convenience store. I didn't even wanna go to the convenience store but I wanted food and I'm too lazy to walk to the grocery store which might I say, is very far. I didn't want to be reminded of a certain grey haired boy that has been dancing around in my mind. Even when I try to forget him, I somehow end up being reminded of him. Waste of effort..

I was kind of angry at the fact that the boy who's name I shall not say, abandoned me. Like I thought maybe we could have been friends? He told me to wait a week and it's been a week but I haven't seen a trace of him since. Fuck this shit. Fuck me. Fuck my love life. Fuck everything.

I got to the convenience store and walked in. An old man was by the cashier this time along with the cashier I who asked me for my autograph before. Oh god... disappointment number two. There wasn't anybody in the store besides them. A little part of me was hoping to see a specific someone here but you know... the world is always against you when you really want something.

I mentally groaned when the cashier walked over to me and started to ask me questions.

"Sorry man, can't you see I'm in a rush to get to my fan sign? Or are you really a fan?" I provoked at the end. The cashier widened his eyes before bowing down on the floor.

Nooooowwwwww.... This is awkward.

I just stood there not knowing what to do. The boy kept apologizing until the old man came to the rescue. He excused the boy before telling the boy to go clean in the back. As soon as he finished giving the boy a task, he walked back to his seat by the cashier.

I walked to the cooked food aisle and picked up a random dish before quickly making my way out of that dreaded place. As you can already tell, my patience is already at its last straw. Although I may have been happy that he did not completely reject me. It hurt more when he avoided me completely.

I quickly paid and gave the old man a large tip before making my way to the bus stop to get to the venue for the fan sign.

I didn't have to wait long before the bus arrived. I got on and headed to the very back of the bus where I took a seat next to the window.

The bus soon came to a Haikyuu and a crowd of people came on in an instant. I ended up seated next to what seemed like a homeless man that smelt of cigarettes. Great disappointment number three.

"Do you have any money? Please I'm hungry." The man asked. I just sighed. I mean if he can buy cigarettes why can't he buy food?

"Nope. Don't have a dime." I responded not even looking at him.

"Those sunglasses look like they are worth something." He continued.

"Nah I got them for free." I said even though I knew these sunglasses costed me a lot.

"How do you not have anything on you? Can't even help a starving man.. tsk kids these days" The man asked. This bitch-

"Sir, I think that you starving is a you problem. It's not my fault you used your money on drugs rather than food or a home go live in." I said in the nicest way possible. The man looked taken aback and I could tell he was about to say something. Luckily the bus arrived at my stop and I immediately escaped him before he could even utter another word.

I walked inside the venue and was greeted by the staff. All the staff had been working on setting everything up. I went to the tent in the back and just rested until the event started which would be in an hour. I ate the food I bought at the convenience store and for the remaining time, I just played some games on my phone. I also spent some time taking pictures of the venue to post later on.

After an hour of rest I could hear people start to enter the building. I assumed the staff already allowed people in to line up. The crowd got louder and louder until it sounded like a stadium. Eventually one of the staff came to get me.

Welp losers, guess it's show time.