7

Suna POV

The next day I attended my classes accordingly and finished class with no disturbance. I made my way over to the cooking department hoping to find a special someone. More specifically, a someone with grey hair, loves food and FUCKING TRICKED ME BY GIVING ME A FAKE PHONE NUMBER.

Yes I was still very pissed off about that and yes I was now going to the cooking department just to confront him.

I walked down to the end of the hall to the classroom I found him last at. This time Osamu seemed to be cooking some noodles. I walked in without him knowing.

"I better get a bowl of that after what you did" I said. Osamu was a bit startled but didn't show much reaction. He turned around and locked eyes with me.

"Ya seriously tried to call me on the day I gave it to ya?" He asked or stated?

"What's wrong with that?"

"Well I simply gave you a number ya would need. Thank me." He deadpanned. The way I had to restart in myself from strangling the life out of him but after taking one look at his face, I really couldn't.

"Why thank you. Now can I have your number?" I attempted again.

"No."

I sighed and stole some of the noodles to eat.

"Hey that's mine!" He quickly pulled me away from the bowl.

"Wow this actually tastes really good. I'm surprised you can cook" I said savouring the taste of the noodles.

"I literally major this. Why do ya think I'm in the cooking department?" He said.

"True true." I said before stealing more of his noodles.

Osamu just sighed but this time he didn't take away the bowl. I mentally smiled and ate happily.

"So why are ya here anyways?" Osamu asked.

"To get your number!"

"Ughh why do ya want my number so badly."

"Cause I like you!" I said. Osamu's face immediately turned red and he quickly turned around but I could still see the blush on his ears.

"Your cute when your flustered." I said.

"Shut yer trap. Stop saying nonsense."

"Aw but I can't help it" I kept teasing. If I had to pick something I liked about Osamu, it would be his reactions to everything I say.

"Just stop talking."

"No can do. Unless... you give me your number." I ask.

Osamu walked over to his bag and grabbed a sharpie. He walked back and grabbed my arm before writing numbers all over my arm.

"There now stop talking." I didn't expect Osamu to actually write his number down on my arm and with sharpie? This is not gonna come off my skin that easily.

...

"I-"

"Ya said ya wouldn't talk."

"Well I can't not talk when there's a cute boy here talking to me." I attempted to flirted again.

Osamu quickly slammed the nice into the carrot he was cutting. Scary...

"I wish this was yer head."

"Ouch." I said and he laughed.

"So whatcha doing after?" I ask.

"Avoiding ya?"

"How sweet well I'm planning to stick to you like glue."

...

"Not gonna stop me?" I ask.

"Even if I tried ya probably wouldn't give up anyways." Osamu said.

"That's facts." I respond.

I grab a stool and sit on the opposite side of him while I watched him cook. Eventually my head moved up and I ended up staring at his face instead. He didn't seem to mind so I just continued staring at him like the lovestruck man I am.

"Let's go on a date" I spoke up.

"Since when did I say I would go on a date with ya."

"Since now? Let's go somewhere after you finish"

"I don't remember agreeing."

"Hm? Well that's too bad I'm taking you with me whether you like me or not." I ended and he just let out a long sigh.

"Only if ya buy me food though."Osamu said.

"If it's you, I'll buy you all the food in the world."