Side 2

WINTER

"PLEASE HELP ME"

Suna bday

Amusement park date

Summer proposal

"Please Samu, help a brother out will ya?" Atsumu was basically begging Osamu on his knees. I gotta admit Atsumu was an extraordinary actor. If he wasn't in volleyball he would probably do really well as an actor.

"PLEASSEEEEEE" Atsumu begged with tears in his eyes.

"Babe why don't you just do it?" I ask. Samu had an annoyed look on his face. Atsumu was hugging his waist on his knees as he begged Osamu. Not to mention, we were in the middle of a park which attracted loads of unnecessary attention which wasn't really good for me.

Osamu and I were suppose to go for a walk at the park. The only problem was that Atsumu popped out of nowhere and was now dragging Osamu to do who knows what.

Osamu turned and gave me the "please save me" look.

Hm.. what could be so bad that he would give me that look. I was genuinely curious and so I decided to be the annoying boyfriend.

"Osamu you should just do what your brother says" I say. Osamu sent me a glare before sighing.

"Fine." Osamu responded.

In an instant, Atsumu's fake tears disappeared before he stood up with the biggest grin.

"Thanks Samu! Remember Tokyo Stadium at 4pm." Atsumu said. "I'll leave you love birds alone now" Atsumu yelled before running away to who knows where.

"Soooooo????" I ask once Atsumu's out of sight. "What's this for?"

"I hate ya." Osamu grumbled.

"Well I love you too" I smile lovingly at my boyfriend.

"Let's go home now." Samu said grabbing onto my arm before pulling it towards home.

"Woah woah woah! We just started our date and now we're going home?" I frown.

"Well now I have to be at Tokyo Stadium at 4 and it's currently three." Osamu said pulling harder as I intentionally dragged my feet.

"I have to cover Atsumu in his game.." Osamu said.

Wait. Wait. Wait.

"SINCE WHEN COULD YOU PLAY VOLLEYBALL? I DIDNT EVEN EXPECT YOU TO BE ABLE TO RUN" I ask shocked.

In my defence, I only ever see my boyfriend eating or cooking. Also our dates are never anything too extreme. And now I'm hearing my boyfriend is gonna be playing at a national game just to cover his twin? Yeah... real shocker.

"Yes now let's go home already. I need to mentally prepare myself" Osamu sighed. I just followed. Honestly I was kinda excited to see this new side of Osamu but I also didn't know what to expect.

We got home and Osamu went to go get changed. I just sat on the couch and thought about what was about to happen.

Should I be a supportive boyfriend and create a banner to cheer him on?