14

Suna POV

"So did ya guys fuck?" Atsumu asked with a, in my opinion, creepy ass smile.

"Please. If I fucked Osamu, he wouldn't be able to walk for days." I say.

"Can ya guys just leave the room?" Osamu said

"My little twin brother who lives under a rock is growing up so fast." Atsumu says while wiping a fake tear.

"Dramatic much?" I say.

Atsumu ignores my comment and walks towards me.

"So.. what are ya gonna do bout yer fans?" He asked shoving his phone in my face. On the screen there's a picture of my live stream and of course the mystery person behind me.

"I have the perfect plan." I say giving Osamu a smirk.

"What might that be?" Osamu sighed.

"Announce to the whole world that I'm taken by this cutie." I wink at Osamu to make sure he knows I'm referring to him. Osamu just rolls his eyes at me.

"Tsumu I think his head is hollow." Osamu turned to his brother.

"Im hurt Osamu." I say pretending to be shot in the heart.

"Oh please leave and make yer way to the hospital then." Osamu retorted.

"Hospital? I only need you to live though." I reply cheekily.

Osamu started to get flustered after that comment. Cheesy, yeah, but it worked.

"JUST MARRY ALREADY" Atsumu yelled out from his bed. "You guys fight like an old couple and Osamu's hair just makes it even more alike." Atsumu says.

"What's wrong with my hair?" Osamu glares at Atsumu.

"Don't worry honey you look fine as always." I say. Osamu's head immediately snapped towards my direction and now he was glaring at me.

"Damn Sunarin's making moves." Atsumu says.

"I've been making moves ever since we met in that convenient store on that very night." I say.

"Anyways, Suna since yer having a fan sign, can ya give us some free tickets." Atsumu asked.

"Why can't ya just ask him to sign yer piece of paper now?" Osamu asked.

"It's not the same Samu. Ya seriously need to go out more." Osamu just falls flat onto his bed.

"Of course. You guys are my VIPs." I say. "I'll give it to you if Osamu comes."

"Osamu's coming" Atsumu didn't even hesitate before volunteering Osamu.

"No I'm not." Osamu said.

"Don't listen to him. He's coming because if he doesn't, I'm not even gonna bother holding myself back from eating all his food." Atsumu threatens.

There was a silence after Atsumu said that. Suddenly Osamu began rolling from side to side in his bed.

I couldn't help but let out a small laugh at his childlike behaviour.

Osamu sat up and his hair was all over the place. "I'll go but yer not allowed to touch any of my food." Osamu says. "Also ya have to buy me food at the fan sign."

Atsumu and I gave each other a high five after we realized that we had convinced the Osamu to go.

Osamu stood up and began walking to the front door.

"Where ya going?" Atsumu asked.

"To buy more food." Osamu responded before walking out the door.