CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

You might think that I, Vanessa Rogers, am just your ordinary superhero but I haven't always been on the good side, and it wasn't even my fault... lets rewind back to 2000 when I was born. Firstly I blipped so i'm supposed to be 22 but you know Thanos snapped so i'm seventeen.

In 2000 as i was saying, I was born to my parents, (of who i can't name because i don't remember them)In London, England. It was a great 4 years with my parents and i bet we had so much fun...until  that retched H.Y.D.R.A army came over and invaded England.

You see, my parents weren't superheroes but i had inherited my super powers from someone in my family. I don't know who though... I remember the H.Y.D.R.A army storming into my house because they found me a threat, they took me away from my parents and made me watch as they shot both of my parents each,I have been traumatised ever since that day.

Worst still, they took me from my home, when i was 4, and put me in an army truck set straight for H.Y.D.R.A  headquarters. You might be thinking why can't she remember her parents names?  Well its because when i was that age i suffered from short-term-memory...yeah...its not funny, it was serious, i could only remember a few things like my name and how old i was.

They put me in something that was like a cage but it was a big room! So obviously someone else was moving in.

THIS WAS MY FIRST CHAPTER IM SO EXCITED PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE STORY!!