CHAPTER 20

*EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER ALERT*

Back To Vanessa

I checked my phone for the time, "It's literally going to 11," I complained to Peter. "and there hasn't been any crime!"

"I know.." Peter turned to me, our feet were dangling dangerously off the building before. "I've got a deep question," I nodded, encouraging him to continue. "do, or did, you actually like me, no maybes, just yes or no.."

I already knew what my answer was but I needed to make this memorable, so I started with the exact same sentence I said to him when we were just getting to know each other, "When I might as well show you then tell you..."  I noticed him smile second and then I quickly kissed him on the cheek before looking back out into the night.

"Did you just... I'll take that as a yes!" Peter gushed as he turned back out to face the same direction I was. I sense something different this time, something more weird than the normal feelings I get. I moved closed to Peter and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I don't think Mr Stark wanted us to look for anything, well I don't think he wanted us to look for crime..." I started.

"No, he wanted us to look for each other!" Peter exclaimed,

"Well," I yawned. "I'm glad I found ya, spidey." I was so tired, but I had so much to think about. I'm just a recruit on the Avengers, things were about change, new things, new emotions, stronger feelings, new friendships and even old ones. I knew things were about to change. I could just... sense it.

*END OF BOOK 1*

{270 words}

I hope you enjoyed book 1. I've already started drafting my second book. I'll keep on updating you here. Book 2 is honestly one of my best works ever, so when it's out please read it! I love you guys so much, thank you so much for all your support! I got so many reads, geez, I never thought I could do it. But here I am! That's all from me, for now. I'll give you a little taste of the next book soonn! So look out for it!

-ThagirlF