CHAPTER 7

PE, my favourite subject in the whole world. Today we were learning teamwork, and we were working in pairs or threes, I was late because my teacher was asking me if I felt completely comfortable at school and all that you know.
The PE teacher had been out to get some supplies, so everyone was warming up and stretching. As soon as I walked into the hall the whole class turns towards me then looked at this other boy he had brown hair, looked about the same height as me. "Hey, cute new girl!" He shouted

I was quite aware this was cat calling, and it was rudely disgusting"What d'you want?" I said as I took a baseball bat

"What d'you want?" I said as I took a baseball bat.
"The names Eugene Thompson, but homies call me flash." He said to me
"For one I don't care, for two I didn't ask!" I said to him
The whole class erupted with laughter and mocked "Flash" for his horrible attempt
"Hey, who are you to walk in and act like you own the place!" Shouted one girl.
"And who are you?" I asked, the class laughed again. I'm not gonna say I didn't like attention but seriously these people are a waste of time.
"I'm Elizebeth Allen, people call me Liz" she responded.
"Well since we're introducing our selves I'm Vanessa Hughes, people call me Vanessa!" I retorted. I already didn't like this girl.
"I'm sorry, are you mocking me! You should know not to mock me!" She shouted.
"I am mocking you, and or what are you gonna do about it?" I asked
"Well, umm..." I could sense she didn't have an answer.
"Don't hate on me girl, stay in your lane." I said as I started shooting some hoops.
"Lame...your attitude stinks!" She said
"Hm...you'll talk about my attitude much!" I said, I didn't care about her, and what she thought of me.
"My Audi just payed off, so yeah!" She said to me
"Girl, Hush! That's so irrelevant!" I said walking up to her petty little face
"SHUT UP!" She yelled
"Huh...why you be yelling so much?" I said to her, we were basically nose to nose when Peter took me out by the waist and into the hall.
"Vanessa! What were you thinking?" He said to me
"I don't know! I was just standing up for myself." I said. We walked back into the hall.
"Hey everyone, 'Penis Parker' has a girlfriend!" Flash shouted. Everyone laughed and Peter was flushed red. I was so mad.
"You know what? What did you just call him?" I said, striding towards him. "Lemme tell you something, he is not my boyfriend, but you need to leave him the flip alone because I know people and these people don't wanna talk they wanna kill! So leave Peter alone alright?" I shouted. I sensed his fear.
"Y..yes sorry Peter." He said worriedly and dashed out. The PE teacher never came back and before we knew it school was over.
PETER POV
Not only is she beautiful but she's fearless as well, so stood up to Liz Allen and Flash in the same lesson.she stood up for me. Wow. I thought she'd judge me or something but she didn't. Oh shoot I think I forgot my Spanish book. Ughhh.