CHAPTER 18

Tony came into the kitchen and went to the bar.

"You alright?" He asked us as he took a big sip of his drink.

I looked at Steve briefly and said, "Yeah we're fine, I was just leaving."

"Peter's looking for you and also your new supersuit is A. MA. ZING!"

"Thanks, I'll go find Peter.."

"Hurry back because we might have a mission for you both!"

I nodded and ran out the room to find Peter. I went down the stairs, the main office, the basement, but then I found him outside practicing with his web shooters. I watched him as he did his flips and tricks. It was just so flattering watching him train - not in a creepy way. I used my powers to make a jug of lemonade, and I took a glass of it to him.

"You look tired!"

"Yeah," He turned to me and I saw check me out, "Yeah, I am."

I smiled as I took a sip of my lemonade and told him to sit down. He looked as if he had something to ask. "You want to tell me something, don't you?"

"Yeah.. I.. I have.. umm firstly your new supersuit looks awesome. I helped to design it." He told me proudly. 

I raised my eyebrows in disbelief, "Really?"

"Yeah I did! And also about last night-"

"Can Miss Vanessa Hughes and Mr Peter Parker, please make their way to the top of the Avengers Tower!" The speaker announced.

"Oh sorry, you're gonna have to tell me later!"

We started making our way up the stairs. "Wait, I can fly!" I said as I rose from the ground and ahead of Peter to the top of the Avengers Tower.

"Where's Peter?" Mr Stark asked as he threw his hands.

"He'll be a minute.." I smirked.

"Sorry.. Mr Stark.." Peter panted as he playfully hit my arm. "..idiot.." he whispered to me as we went to go and sit down.

"So Mr Stark, what's the mission?" I asked excitedly.

All the Avengers looked at me in awe.

"Loving the confidence!" Natasha whispered to me.

"Well, man of spiders," Thor started.

"It's Spider-man.."

"That what I said," Thor replied. "You better take the honor of becoming this girl's man!"

Peter looked confused.

"He means, you better shoot your shot now, before she finds someone else!" Nat explained.

"I don't think she will.." Peter smirked, looking at me.
Natasha raised her eyebrows and sat back in her chair. Bruce, Thor and Steve all shared a look.

"Right," Tony announced, grabbing our attention. "The plan is that Nat, Steve and Thor and patrol the road that leads out of NY," Tony continued, "and Spiderboy and V, you are going for a stake out night."

I looked at Tony closely, he knew what he was doing, and the others knew it too.

"Stake out?!" I repeated.
"At night?!" Peter repeated. The rest just laughed.
"SERIOUSLY?!!" We shouted at the same time.

♡~~~♡
As I said before, I'm trying a different layout for my stories, so I'll tell you how many words are in the chapter and stuff like that. If there's anything you want to ask about the story, just comment and I'll try my best to answer!
-ThagirlF

{495 words} -not including my little rant up there 😜-

not proofread