CHAPTER 3

Early morning, I was still asleep and Bucky was too, until the Russian officers burst in and said
"Vake up vake up!!" They made a lot of noise, so it startled me awake and into defuse mode.
"Don't hurt that kid!" Bucky warned.
Not taking into account what Bucky had just said, they pressed a button and I was a full threat level: they made me 3 years older, my intelligence was of 210 IQ, could read anyone's mind, I was at full power, all of that and they took my emotion away
But I knew who the bad guys were.
"Bucky, don't worry, we can fight!" I whisper in his ear, behind his long hair.
He smiled and winked at me. We stood up fearless as ever, back-to-back, ready to fight. I was 10 years old.
"Before you vaste your time," the officer said "ve vanted to say that there's no one vho likes the smart kid!"
"Please stop with the false allegations!" Bucky said. "Because she is my best friend, so are we fighting or what?!"
"We're fighting!" I said proudly.
My eyes shine bright and u started to rise up, there was a bright light surrounding me. I could sense the officers fear.
"You're scared!" I shouted. The electric tag buzzed at me again only to get rid of my short-term-memory loss.
They shot at Bucky, that just made me mad. I blasted them with all my power I could, crying because it hurt so much with them shooting at me.
"Doll! Stop, you'll die!" Bucky shouted.
"I...WONT...!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Bucky..."
I fell. I fell to the floor, all the power drained out of me.
"Bucky Bear and Doll forever...!" I whispered. As I lied in his arms, he angrily stormed at the officers.
"YOU DID THIS!" He shouted. Only for them to lock his arms up and take him away to the machine which will make him bad.

CHAPTER 3 DONEEEE 😏😩