CHAPTER 5

My first day of school came and yes, I have a full cupboard of clothes. I picked out my favourite clothes and walked out with my backpack confident as ever.

The school was crowded and had a lot of people, so many people that were my age, I was so excited

The school was crowded and had a lot of people, so many people that were my age, I was so excited. First period was homeroom and I was introduced to the class by the teacher.
"Good morning, everyone!" She said "This is a new student, Vanessa Hughes!"
*Lets pause the story real quick, I never really new my last name so Hughes just rung better*
"Hello Vanessa!" The class said.
"Okay, Vanessa you can sit next to..."
"Miss there is a seat next to me!" One boy said, he had brown hair and brown eyes and looked so cute with his over sized PE jumper.
"Oh yes, Vanessa you can sit next to Peter." The teacher said
Keep in mind, I can read people's mind right? Wrong? After 13, you can only have a special connection with your soulmate and at 16, you get your soulmate mark *which is supposed to represent your soulmate*

PETER POV
I was in home room today and I literally saw the the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, ever! Her name us Vanessa Hughes and I hope she's my soulmate... that was way too quick. I have so much to think like me being Spider-Man, Mr Stark letting me into avengers. There's something about this girl though, I have to tell Ned!

BACK TO VANESSA
When I tell you, that I was feeling like jelly, I mean it. Obviously, I could read his mind but not his personal thoughts, you know.
"So your Peter who?" I asked to start a conversation in science lesson.
"I'm Peter Parker!" He replied, I could sense he was startled. "Hey ummm... do you wanna be partners for Spanish and ummm.... sit next to us at lunch?"
"Yeah sure!" I replied. "I don't really know anyone else."
CHAPTER 5 DONE🥺