CHAPTER 15.2

Peter's Pov

I'm sorry I haven't written in so long, I was way too busy persuading Mr. Stark to get Vanessa in as a recruit. I know I say this all the time, but, YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT THE FLIP JUST HAPPENED! Ok hear me out, we were playing a game of truth or dare (and obviously Vanessa picks dare because she's a daring person) and Nat's dare to Vanessa was that she should sit on me. I could see her looking at me because I knew she didn't want to make me uncomfortable. But, come on, its Vanessa Hughes we're talking about! When she was sitting on my lap, my head was like, "damn, this is how it feels" and she's just so beautiful and I wish I could just be more confident, you know, tell her how I feel... well that's where the second round comes in.

Nat asked Vanessa, Vanessa chose truth, and the question was if she had a crush on anyone. Vanessa said yes and I was like 😲.

When we were walking back to our rooms, I got suspicious and kind of just asked her to describe who her crush was. She said that the guy was "cute, smart, a little bit nerdy" and also that "he had brown hair and brown eyes" (okayy, sounds familiar!) Now, when we get outside our rooms, she says that HE IS A SPIDER! Then she said goodnight to me and then left me to sleep. Bro, I'm not even exaggerating... I have brown eyes and brown hair, I am smart, and I AM SPIDERMAN!

I should have gotten to the point, VANESSA HUGHES HAS A CRUSH ON ME!