CHAPTER 6

In Spanish, we were just  chatting and asking questions about each other, you know so that we can get to know each other, nothing else.
"So I kind of noticed you have an English accent." He said "How?"
In my head, I was like what kind of stupid question is that, then I thought I've been living in America since I was 11 I must have picked up an accent.
"Well I used to live in London, then I lived here, so yeah..." I answered.
It felt weird because I've never had a crush on someone before. Before we knew it Spanish was over and it was Lunch time. I had brought my own Lunch, H.D.Y.R.A was generous enough to load me with money. So I sat down with Peter and his friend Ned. It was an awkward 5 minutes until Ned started a conversation,
"Um...so next lesson is PE right?"
"Yeah it is" Peter replied.
"Oh shoot! I'm not wearing a PE kit, do you reckon, they will still let me join?" I asked.
"Well what your already wearing is pretty..." Peter said.
"...Sporty!" Ned finished peter's sentence. This was the best time to read their minds. Surprisingly, I could only read Ned's mind fully and not Peter's mind.
"Vanessa? Vanessa? Dude you are properly zoned out!" Ned said
"Hahahahaha, sorry..." I laughed. I looked in the corner of my eye and saw Peter just staring at me in a gaze. Ned went to go put his tray away, all the way at the end of the canteen, so it was only me and Peter.
"Umm...so I noticed you were just looking at me just then..." I said
"Yeah sorry, you're just really pretty...I mean... no your not pretty, no that's rude, you you're' you are pretty...awesome?!" He said awkwardly.
"I...think you awesome too." I said and I walked away to put my tray back.

PETER POV
Okay, you can't believe what the flip just happened, okay. Vanessa Hughes just told me I'm awesome. Shame she's gonna find out, that Im that absolute opposite, what with flash always on my case I've got no choice, especially with PE coming up.

CHAPTER 6 DONE 💕