Chapter 8

Walking back home from my first day of school was the best. I made two new friends, got my first crush.. stood up to TWO bullies.
Bro.. wait a minute, why do I have Peter's Spanish book.. I mean this could be a chance to go and see him. I know that this is gonna sound creepy and stalker-ish but before I came to this school, I hacked into its database and researched the students. So now I guess I know where he lives. Cool. I walked there, it wasn't actually far from where I lived. I knocked on the door and a nice woman opened,
"Hello, may I help you?" she asked, she looked about 24.

 I knocked on the door and a nice woman opened,"Hello, may I help you?" she asked, she looked about 24

"I'm here to give Peter's Spanish book back, miss.." I said as politely as possible.
"Oh please, call me May!" she laughed, "Peter's not in now but it looks like its about to rain, so you might as well stay for dinner."
"That would be lovely, Miss May!" I said, "I know my parents won't mind." I know it was a lie but come on, this is Peter Parker we're talking about.
"Peter has gone to this Stark internship thing, he should be back soon!" Miss May told me.
"I'm guessing you are his mum?!" I asked.
"Oh no! I'm his aunt.. Peter's parents passed away after he was born.."
"Oh dear, I'm so sorry.. I shouldn't have asked!" I said frantically.
"Don't be sorry, love! You can go to Peter's room, and wait for him in there." She smiled.
"Okay, thank you!.. Aunt May?!"
"Yeah, you can call me Aunt May!" She laughed.

I ran up the stairs with Peter's Spanish book in my hand. I quickly used the toilet and laid down in his bed, just on my phone, waiting for him to come back. About 15 minutes later, I sensed something at the window. I was startled at first and stayed alert, until I saw him.. although I think it was him..