Chapter 16

Dazai's POV

"Cheer up already Chibi~ I said I was sorryyyyy" I pout as I watch Chuuya angrily eat. 

"Shut up and eat, then go to work dumbass," Chuuya grumbles back. 

"Ehhhh- I can't go to work while you're in such a bad mood Chuuyaaa, you might... Blow something up!" I huff. 

"I won't blow up shit!" Chuuya exclaims. He quickly finishes his food and placed it in the sink to wash. I sigh as I watched him wash his dishes and put them on the drying rack before walking off to his room. He slams the door behind him. I sigh and finish eating as well and do the same before also going to his bedroom. I knock on his door. 

"Fuck off," 

"Chuuya," 

"I said, fuck off!" 

I heard a soft thud of something being thrown at the door. Probably a pillow. I grab the doorknob and turn it opening the door quietly. 

"Fuck off!" 

I barely dodged the pocket knife Chuuya threw at me which he usually keeps in his pocket. 

"Chuuya that was dangerous!" I exclaim. He flinches and hides further down in the sheets. I sigh and walk over to Chuuya hiding deep beneath the covers. I gently tap at where I think his shoulder is. 

"Chuuya," 

He mumbled something I couldn't quite catch. Probably another 'fuck off.'

"Chuuya, I'm sorry." I apologize softly rub circles on his shoulder. The mound in the blankets starts to shift upward and Chuuya's head pops out of the sheets. I chuckle and strokes his head, down to his cheek caressing it softly. 

"You better be," I heard him mumble. I smile before I let my hand trail down to his chin, taking it with two fingers and made him turn to me. 

"Can I kiss you chibi?" I smile. I watched his face become bright red before looking away with his eyes and slowly nodding. I go closer to Chuuya and gently press my lips against his. I felt him flinch a little before properly relaxing into the small touch of mouth to mouth. We kissed for a few seconds until Chuuya pulled back. 

"Oh? What's wrong?" I smirk. 

"Nothing," He mumbles back, 
"You got your kiss, now go to work," 

"Ehhh- Chibi so meannn!" 

"Get out of my fucking house," Chuuya growls. I nod quickly and run out of the room. 

A few minutes later

Chuuya's POV

I sigh as I walk out of my room while fixing my choker. 

"Good morning Chuuya-san," Zuzu greets me. 

"Good morning to you too, Zuzu, just Chuuya is alright," I reply.

"But, that kind of feels wrong. Can I just call you Sensei? You taught me how to use my ability after all," Zuzu asks. 

"I don't see why not," I shrug. She grins. 

"Anywhere you are going today?" I question as I fix my gloves on. 

"Nope," Zuzu replies making a small 'pop' sound right at the end. "I'll probably just stay here," 

"You want to come with me? Although you'll probably just sit in my office all day, there are things you can do there," I smile. 

"Really!? I wanted to see what a mafia was like! Especially being invited to the Port Mafia is such an honor!" Zuzu says excitedly. 

"Sure, cmon," I grin. She cheers and we head out. 

A few mins later

We walked inside the large building we call the mafia's headquarters. 

"Ah- Chuuya-san, perfect timing. Boss wants you... Who is that?" Tachihara asks. 

"My adopted daughter, no questions. Is boss waiting for me in his office?" I question. 

"Yes sir," Tachihara replies. I nod. 

"Come along Zuzu, we're meeting the boss," I said. 

"Okay," She answers. We walk off to the boss's headquarters. Right on the top floor. It takes a few minutes but a 'ping' noise indicates we were there. Right at the end of the long hallway, guarded by two buff-looking guards was a door. The door to Mori-san's room. We headed there. 

"Nakahara Chuuya, Executive," I said. The guards nodded and gave way to me. I opened the door, first for Zuzu then myself. I shut the door behind me. 

"Ahh, Chuuya-kun. Welcome, I have been expecting you," Mori-san smiles.

"I hope you don't mind the presence of my daughter," I reply bowing a little. 

"Oh, no worries! Actually, it's better this way. We have a new recruit. Around the same age as your daughter which I'm guessing is adopted?" Mori-san asks. I nod. 

"Very well, come in!" Mori-san shouts. The door behind Mori-san's desk opens and out comes a young boy, probably in his teens. He had a light blue wolf-eared hood which dimly glinted in the candle lights and a black mask. Dark blue locks fell roughly above his eyes and a katana was rested on his waist, sheathed. 

"What's your name wolf hood boy?" I grin. He seems promising. 

"Hidashi Akira,"