Chapter 4

Chuuya's POV

I woke up in a slightly familiar place, the bed was different but the room looked similar. I rolled around to my side and nearly yelped when I saw Dazai sleeping soundly beside me. I quickly but quietly sat up and stared at Dazai sleeping with a peaceful look on his face, not his usual smirk that he almost always wears on his face. He was quietly snoring and I see his chest rise and fall as he inhales and exhales slowly. I gently reached down to his face and started stroking his hair, admiring his facial features while doing so. His soft locks and gentle face. An amateur person wouldn't think he would have killed hundreds. 

"Mh- mmh~...." He murmured in response nuzzling into my hand. I chuckled quietly and continued stroking his hair. 

"Feeling better Chuuya...?" Dazai asked slowly opening one of his hazel eyes. 

"Y-y-you were awake?!" I exclaimed and quickly retracted my hand. 

"When you sat up I woke up a little..." Dazai replied and he sat up, rubbing his eyes. 

"M-My bad-" I stuttered quietly. 

"No worries Chuuya, are you feeling better?" Dazai asks again and reaches over to me to wipe the tear stains off of my cheeks. 

"Mhm, thanks a lot Dazai, I owe you one for this." 

"It's alright Chuuya, I'm glad I could help." He smiled. I smiled back a little weakly. As he continued to wipe the tear stains off I unconsciously nuzzled into his hand. Dazai chuckled lightly. 

"Chuuya...?" 

"Hm?" I replied. He slid his hand down my cheek and to my chin which he lightly took ahold of. He then made me look at him. 

"If you want to thank me Chuuya. Will you become mine?" He grinned. 

"Eh-, sorry- I- uh-.... Come again Dazai?" I asked as I was caught off guard by his words. Dazai let out a little sigh. 

"Will you become mine Chuuya? I want you, all to myself." Dazai repeated. I stared at him in surprise and slight disbelief. 

"I-If you want to... I guess..." I mumbled. Dazai widened his eyes and hugged me tightly. I gave a yelp of a surprise and tensed up but relaxed into the hug after a few moments. 

"I promise I'll take good care of you Chuuya," Dazai said and hugged me tighter. I chuckled lightly at his words. 

"Thank you Dazai... I'll be in your care," I replied softly. After a few minutes, Dazai pulled back from the hug and grabbed me by my shoulders. He stared intensely into my eyes. My Azure eyes to his Chocolaty brown ones before he leaned closer to me and lightly pressed his lips to mine. I widened my eyes at first but relaxed and closed my eyes, kissing back softly. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours but it was actually only a few seconds before we pulled back. I reopened my eyes when I felt Dazai pull back. 

"Love you Chuuya~" Dazai smiled. 

"Love you too Shitty Dazai..." I replied with half-lidded eyes. He smiled wider at my words. He gently cupped my face with one hand which I nuzzled into. 

"Dazai?" I mumbled.

"Yes, Babes?" He replied. I blushed slightly at the new nickname. 

"I'm... Hungry," I said. Dazai laughed quietly at my words.

"Alright, let's go out to get some dinner," He smiled. I nodded. He let go of my face and stood up from the bed, he then offered me a hand to hold which I gladly accepted. We walked out of the room so that I could grab my prized hat and jacket. 

"Anything you want to eat Chuuya?" Dazai asked. I shook my head. 

"I'm sure if I eat with you anything will be tasty," I replied with a smile. 

"Cringe Chuuyaaaa~" Dazai teased. I laughed and we headed out of the house, closing and locking the door behind us. 

They decided to keep their relationship a secret from everyone. Chuuya didn't even tell Kaede even though he tells her everything. Soukoku went to each other's houses on a daily basis. Sometimes even slept over. Chuuya continued to have bad dreams and Dazai comforted Chuuya until he fell asleep again. Dazai sometimes couldn't sleep because of this but nonetheless loved Chuuya.