Chapter 2

Chuuya's POV

I walked into the cafe that I promised we will meet in with Dazai and Jinko. Akutagawa shortly followed behind me. 

"Ah! Chuuya-san! Akutagawa! This way!" I heard. I turned towards the voice and The weretiger was waving towards us, Dazai was already sipping tea. I nodded and gestured towards the table to Aku before walking towards the table. Atsushi and Dazai were seated on Diagonal sides of each other so I took the seat beside Dazai in front of Atsushi and Akutagawa sat beside Atsushi in front of Dazai coughing a little into his hand. 

"Already drinking something Dazai?" I asked peering over his shoulder. 

"Yup! Fruit tea," He replied twirling his cup a little. I hummed in response and started to look through the menu in front of me. I looked up at Jinko happily chatting with Akutagawa about the food and drinks on the menu, although Aku was only nodding in response I can see they were enjoying the little conversation they were having. I put up my hand to call a waiter and ordered an Iced Latte. 

"Since when do you drink coffee Chuuya?" Dazai teased.
"I thought you only drank wine~"

"Shut up... I can drink what I want Mackeral," I replied and handed the menu to the waiter who bowed a little and walked off. I closed my eyes and sighed in slight content. It's been a while since I've had a proper day off like this...

A few minutes later...

"Chuuya"
"Chuuya."
"Chibi!" 

"What!?" I reopened my eyes and answered angrily. 

"Your coffee is here," Dazai said. 

"Oh, thanks..." I sighed a little and sat up before taking a sip of my coffee. 

"No problem," Dazai replied and quietly sipped his tea. There was an awkward silence. 

"Jinko, were they in a fight or something yesterday?" Akutagawa whispered to Atsushi. 

"I don't think so? Chuuya-san was at our yesterday and he didn't seem too mad, although he cussed us all out-" Atsushi replied quietly. 

"Well this is too quiet, even for them, They would be fighting a lot more-" 

"I can hear you two," I growled. 

"My bad-" Atsushi apologized quickly. 

"Hmph, Just cause we are enemies and this one is a betrayer, doesn't mean we always fight. We can have some peace." I shrugged. I continued to drink my coffee in silence. 

"He has sharp ears," Aku whispered to Jinko. Atsushi nods in agreement.  I finished my coffee and put my cup down before closing my eyes to relax. I still heard small murmurs between Atsushi and Aku as I started drifting. 

A few hours later

I woke up on some soft material and sat up. I was in a house but whos... I got out of the bed and walked out of the room. I saw Dazai in the open kitchen, cooking something,  Aku was reading a book and Atsushi was leaning on Aku's shoulder sleeping. For once those two looked... Friendly with each other

"Aku? Where are we?" I asked as I walked over to him. 

"Oh, good morning Chuuya-san, we are at Dazai-san's house. After you fell asleep he was kind enough to let us into his house so you can rest, Jinko also fell asleep shortly after we came here." Aku replied glaring slightly at the sleeping weretiger. Okay nevermind, Aku was hating every second of it. 

"O-Oh- I guess thanks.... wait- who carried me here-" I asked in a hurry. 

"Dazai-sa-

"I did," Dazai cut in as he walked out of the kitchen, he places several plates of food on the table. "Dinner is served!"

"Thank you Dazai-san," Aku said a little pissed he got cut off and started to almost violently shake Atsushi awake. 
"Jinko, Jinko, Wake up Jinko!" 

Atsushi blinked his eyes open and sat up straight yawning. 

"You sure we can eat here Dazai? You probably paid my bill right? It's fine-" 

"Nah! I took your money from your wallet to pay for yours and mine." Dazai grinned cutting me off. I stared at him in disbelief. 

"Speaking of my wallet wheres my stuff," I asked, 

"Your coats on the coat hanger along with your hat, your bag is also hanged on there as well. Your shoes are in the shoebox and your choker is on the bedside table by the bed you were sleeping on." Dazai replied. I widened my eyes and I felt around on my neck. It was missing. I rushed back into the room to find my choker. 

"I always thought he didn't like his choker, nevermind..." Aku said as he watched me go. 

"Nah~ It's as precious as his hat, maybe even more." Dazai chuckled. I came back out still putting on my choker around my neck. 

"Need help Chibi?" Dazai asked. I growled in response saying no. Dazai chuckled again as I continued putting on my choker. I finally was able to fasten it and sighed in relief. 

"Anyway, are you eating dinner with us Chuuya?" Dazai asked. I shook my head. 

"Thanks but no thanks, I'm not hungry," I replied. 

"You sure? You didn't eat lunch right? You only had a cup of coffee, you should stay and eat Chuuya." Dazai said in a slightly concerned tone. 

"I'm fine Dazai, I'll be going now..." I answered in a firm voice. Dazai looked at me straight in the eyes and sighed. 

"Fine... but eat something, you need your energy Chuuya," Dazai murmured. I stayed silent and walked out of the house, taking both my hat and jacket while slipping my shoes on quickly. Dazai watched me go in silence before sighing.