Chapter 7

Dazai's POV

It was the next day and we all came back to the hospital to visit Zuzu, I was still wondering who that was. They looked very similar to Chuuya but their hair was too long, a look-alike? A fan? Whoever it was would they be back today? Come to think of it, they were wearing white, a patient maybe?

"H-Hey guys, I'm going to go to the bathroom for a minute, I'll be right back alright?" I said and stood up from my seat. Ranpo-san looked at me with a questioning look but nodded in acknowledgment and went back to talking with Zuzu. I sighed quietly in relief and walked out of the room to find that mysterious figure. 

"Dazai-san?" I jumped at the voice and looked back. Kyoka-chan was following me, 
"The closest bathroom is the other direction Dazai-san, where are you heading?" 

"O-Oh really? S-silly me I must have been day-dreaming, ahahah..." I chuckled a little. 

"You don't seem to look like you're going to the bathroom Dazai-san, where are you headed?" Kyoka-chan asked. I sighed in slight defeat and turned around to face her. 

"The thing is, I think I saw Chuuya, or at least someone that looked like him here yesterday. They were wearing white so they are most likely a patient so I'm going to look for them." I whispered. Kyoka-chan's eyes widened at this. 

"I think I know who you are talking about, come with me." She said and gripped my sleeve and started pulling me towards the same dead-end the figure disappeared in. She stood in front of the door and knocked. I looked at the nameplate. Nakahara Kaede. 

"Come in!" A female voice called out and Kyoka-chan opened the door. Chuuya was sitting there and widened his eyes when he saw me. But the most surprising thing for me was that a very similar looking girl was sitting up on the patient's bed. Same azure blue eyes, same orange curly hair, she looked exactly like Chuuya. But feminine. Long flowing locks and lashes etc. 

"Kaede-chan! Long time no see!" Kyoka-chan waved. 

"Kyoka-chan! Where have you been?! You haven't visited me in such a while! And whos the other one?" Chuuya's female doppelganger asked. 

"Oh, he's a colleague of mine, Dazai Osamu!" Kyoka-chan replied. I nodded at her. 

"OH! Dazai-san! So you're the one Onii-chan's always talking about!" She exclaimed happily. 

"Oniichan?" I questioned. 

"Oh right, I'm Nakahara Kaede, Nakahara Chuuya's Little sister." She smiled. She reached out and gave a hand for me to shake. I shook her hand. 

"Wait.... CHUUYA YOU HAD A SISTER?!" I shouted. 

"Shut up Mackeral, Yes I do have a sister. She's been hospitalized for most of her life tho." Chuuya sighed. 

"W-wait- then how does Kyoka-chan know-" I asked. 

"She followed me here once without my permission, but I shrugged it off because Kaede got a new person to talk with," 

"O-Oh... give me a moment to process this." I stuttered. I closed my eyes to try and calm down and I inhaled and exhaled deeply before reopening my eyes and getting a good look at Kaede again. 

"Hold on, were you walking around this hallway yesterday?" I asked. 

"I.... think so?" Kaede replied confused. 

"Oh, so that's who I saw yesterday!" I exclaimed. 

"Dazai this is a hospital, stop shouting will you..." Chuuya sighed. 

"Oops- Sorry Chibi~" I grinned. Chuuya glared at me before exhaling deeply. 

"If you don't have business will you kindly leave?" he asked.