FAVORITE INFLUENCERS

I recommend this influencers I follow their workouts and advice as well:

Pamela Reif - The amazing Pam!! One of my favorites! She's a beautiful 24 year old fitness trainer, model, and influencer. She has said multiple times she started her fitness journey when she was 16. She opened her own food brand called naturally Pam where her products are 100% clean and organic. Her goal was to challenge the food industry. She has also launch an app called "Pam fitness & food" where she posts weekly recipes. They're 100% clean and delicious (in my opinion). She also posts weekly workout schedules for everyone on her instagram (@Pamela_Rf) she has a beginner plan, 30 min plan, 45 min slow plan, 45 min sweaty plan, and dance plan and she currently added a weight plan and a 60 min hardcore plan in her app. Totally check her out she's amazing or try her workouts on youtube! (NO SPONSOR LOL)

• Caroline Girvan - I just started to get into her workouts but as of right now I can say she's my inspiration! She's a 36 year old certified personal trainer. She's the creator of three amazing programs called EPIC, EPIC II, and EPIC HEAT. These programs are for getting stronger and more flexible. She promotes to put health first. "If you need a break take it. I'll be here waiting for you when you're ready." She also promotes to no restrict. In fact, she once said she eats ice cream everyday. (@carolinegirvan)

• Madfit - Amazing dance workouts!! They get you sweaty and they're so fun!! Maddie Lymburner is a 25 year old fitness trainer or influencer who's under the name of "Madfit" on youtube. She's one of the top Canadian bloggers. She started as a healthy blogger and promoting her story but later moved to fitness training videos. Maddie recently started posting monthly workout schedules on her youtube channel and under the comments there's a little community where everyone can go back to that one video and share how they're doing. I love her workouts and how caring she is. I would 100% recommend her dance workouts and stretching videos. (@madfit_ig)

•Linda Sun - Linda is 20 years old and was born in Canada. She's not a fitness trainer or anything however she has amazing youtube videos on "What I eat in a week" or just motivation videos that got me through my fitness journey. I love her so much and how she encourage everyone to take care of themselves because health will always comes first. I recommend if you need ideas of food or motivation. (lindasunyt)

Yoga with Kassandra -I love yoga so much! So I'm putting her youtube channel for everyone who wants to try yoga or already loves it! Kassandra has amazing yoga videos! Try her "10 mins of yoga for 30 days every morning" or "15 mins of yoga for 30 days every evening" They're amazing programs to try! She's my favorite yoga channel so far!