Crosshair and Tech

I let out a sigh as I saw both Tech and Crosshair staring down at the small child in my arms.

"Can... I hold her?" Tech asked softly.

"Guys, she is your daughter too." I said with a laugh.

Tech gently took her from my arms and cooed down at her.

"It's just a kid, I don't see why it's such a- shit she's adorable." Crosshair said as he looked down at the small bundle of joy.

I shook my head and smiled as I watched the boys fight over who wanting to hold her.

"Boys stop fighting. Crosshair wait your turn." I said softly.

He let out a sigh and shook his head. He plopped down and waited in silence for the chance to hold his daughter. After a few minutes, Tech handed her over to Crosshair, who instantly became putty.

I saw a small smile appear on his face as he coped down at the small child.

"You are so beautiful. Just like your mother." He said softly.

"I want another one." I said softly.

I saw Tech's eyes light up and i shot him a look.

"Not right now you corndog. I just gave birth and am at least waiting a year or longer before I have a second child." I said sternly.

"That's what you think. If I have my way you will be giving me an army of kids soon." Crosshair said with a smirk.

I let out a sigh as Tech agreed with him and I realized that I was in for trouble.