Wrecker

Angst (Spoilers of sorts)

I plopped down onto Wrecker's bed and smiled as he rolled over to look at me.

"Mornin."

"Wrecker, love. It's three in the afternoon." I said calmly.

"Five more minutes." He said calmly.

"Wake up, I have a question for you." I said as I woke him up.

"What?"

"So what do you want to do, after this war is over?" I asked softly.

He rolled over and looked up at me.

"I think I'm gonna explore, settle down with you, find some peace of mind." He said calmly.

I shook my head and smiled as I interlaced our fingers.

"You're going to go right back to fighting people and blowing stuff up, aren't you?"

"That's very much on the table." He said with a smile.

I nodded my head and pecked his lips.

"But I do plan to settle down with you. Maybe adopt a little one." He said with a smile.

"We are also getting pets."

"I can't wait." He said as he leaned up and pressed his lips against mine.

Time skip

Wrecker wrapped his arms around himself and let out a sigh. Tech gently touched his shoulder and Wrecker held back a sob.

"I really meant it... I would of settled down with them." Wrecker said softly.

"They know, Wrecker. (Y/n) knows." Tech said as Hunter walked up to them.

"We have to go, the empire is hot on our tails."

"I can't... Hunter I..."

"I know, but they wouldn't want you to die. They'd want you to live and to finish what they started."

Wrecker nodded his head and kissed his finger before kissing the stone.

"Promise, we will meet again." He said before he turned and walked away.

Here lies (Y/n) (L/n)

Friend to all

Other half of Wrecker

Also was curious what you all thought about these drawings I did, I did them for a friend and I wanted a second option

Which looks better (also this isn't a ship this is just for their friendship)