Love is My Drug {A Mindless Behavior Love story}

Hey you guys so this is just to ketch you up in everybody's life.

Mitchi (Short for Mitchelle) 

She has had a tough life. Her dad was a drug addict that went to jail for beating her and her mom and killing two people in a car crash. It scarred her for life so she doesnt really let males in her life. Her and her mom have been living together for about a year before her mom had died of cancer. She then moved out of Houston Texas because she had no good memorise there and moved into a little apartment that only had two places (154 & 154 1/2 madison st.) She had an uncle that has costidy of her so she wont be put in a "special home" for "special kids". He is really the only family she gots and the only male she trust.

Ray (Short for Ray Ray)

Him and his crew has always been lady killers. He likes to have a little more fun then the rest of his crew. He lives alone because his parents abandonned him last year and move acrost the country somewhere. He lived in a small apartment since he lived alone. He has a new girl ebery night to ease the pain of being alone. He also works out every morning right before school. His friend Roc's mom has custidy over him since shes the god mom but still lets him have his own place because he wanted to.

Roc (Short for Roc Royal)

He has a good life. He is spoiled and gets whatever he wants. His mom is gone alot on buisness trips so he likes to throw parties alot. He is a big drinker and gets easily drunk. He loves to have sex and doesnt really care if he trully knows the person. He lives in a big 3story house (plus basement & adic) with a nice sized yard. He goes to school though and gets good grades. He feels alone though because no one (no girl) has really tried to get to know him all they want is his body and money and tries to get pregnant with him so he has money to take care of them. 

Prince (Short for Princeton)

He is officaly the lady biggest lady killer in the group. All girls do is look at him and they want him. He actually doesnt really care for the girls there well exept a couple. He doesnt really have sex like the others in his group. Actually he only had sex once because he thought she was the one but turns out she was just like the others. He sorta isolates himself when they have girls at the table or where girls are around them. He doesnt trust anybody exept the crew. He lives alone in a small house in a regular nieghborhood because he works and saves his money that he can have a house. 

Prod (short for prodigy)

Prodigy is just like Roc he Loves sex. He didnt at first because he had the girl of his dreams but then she was in an accident and died. He didnt want anybody else he only wanted her. So he just used the girls to fill the emptiness inside of him. He thought that nobody could take her place so he never gace them a chance. He lives with Roc since his parents died in a shooting.       He grew up with Roc so his mom easilly took him in.

KiLani (short for nothing)

She had been at the school for only a month. But never really payed attention to the crew she actually avoids them. She doesnt think that they have noticed her and she wants to keep it that way. She doesnt really have friends execpt for Brooklyn & Trinity. She lives in an abusive home with her dad since her mom past. He never really touched her until she past he thinks its her fault. She covers her body because she doesnt feel comfortable to show it. and to hide the bruises. She kind of isolates herself when boys come around.

Brook (short for Brooklyn)

She is big time party girl. She loves to have fun and nothing can stop that. Even though she still doesnt like to have sex like that but she loves leading boys on. She thinks its cute when they get mad at her. She is a super flirt. She never was really like that but ever since her boyfriend cheated on her badly she never really had a commited relationship. She lives with her mom but she is hardly home and spends most of her nights at Trinity's house. Her and her mom just dont really understand eachother. She wont let her mom in ever since her mom cheated on her dad and mad him go crazy and end up killing himself. And to top it off the guy she cheated on her dad with is living with us.

Trinity (short for nothing)

She lives alone mostly because she loves being independent. But her mom is a drug addict and her dad was never in her life. She cant take all the men comming over thier house. And when one got into her room because she forgot to lock the door and tried to have his way with her. She knew it was time to get her own place. Now she wont really let a boy near her body. She still loves to party and flirt but thats all. Shes good in school but has a hard time in math. This could cost her her cheerleding so she needs help.

Well those are the main characters there will be more people but there not as important. Well hope your ganna like this story I think it will be a good one. =)