A new friend

*Night time*

Trinity POV

I was in bed when I herd someone come into my house. I walked into the living room and saw Brook layed out on the couch. She usually stayes over here. She stays so much I gave her her own keys. She was already nocked out and I was to tired to talk to her so I just shook my head and went back into my room.

*Next Day*

Mitchi POV

I went outside to do my morning workout and saw Ray. I gave him a weak smile and then he looked at me shook his head and started to jog. I froze a little in shock and started running behind him. He turned his far enough so he could look at me and then sped up. I did the same. Then he kept going faster and faster. I tried my hardest but I couldnt keep up. I stopped and sat down just watching him run off without me. I felt.......... alone. I went back to my house got ready for school and then left to the bus stop. I was just standing there alone and then in a quick blink of the eye a purple charger went past me, Rays purple charger.

*At school*

KiLani POV

I walked in school as a whole new person. I covered up my scars with makeup. I was in a pencil skirt with a red plaid shirt tucked in with red vans. My hair was curled and I was wearing red lipstick to show off how big and lucious my lips were. As I walked in the school I had heads turning from every direction.  I smiled a little to myself as I herd the jelous girls talking shit. 

"Ki-Kilani wow is that you," Brook said excitedly.

"Yup," i said with a big smile.

"What happend to you," Trinity asked with a smile.

"Lets just say that someone gave me a reason to wear this," i said while blushing. 

As we were talking I felt someone jump on my back. 

"OMG OMG OMG what happened to you, you look so adorable, I never knew you was this cute," Mitchi said loud in my ear.

She jumped off and just kept smiling at me.

"I just felt like looking cute today," I said while shrugging my shoulders. 

"Well since were early who wants Breakfast," Trinity asked.

"WE DO," everyone screamed except trinity.

We started walking to the cafeteria and got in. It was crouded. I was about to say something but then I saw Trinity's and Mitchi's face. It was dead and depressed. I looked at where they was looking and my atitude changed as well.

Brook POV

I was about to continue walking until I looked over at KiLani, Trinity and Mitchi, there face was dead. I looked over in there direction and got annoyed. They was looking at Roc, Ray, Prince, Prod. There were girls all around them. Prod had a girl on his lap. Prince was talking to one girl and she was feeling all over his arm. Roc had two girls beside him and his arms were around both of them. And ray was feeling on a girls curves with his hands while talking to her. None of them really bothered me not even Roc. He was a thing of the past but apparently not to them.

"Come on girls we dont need them we probably wasnt that hungry anyways," i said pulling trinity and Mitchi's arm. 

As we were walking off I noticed Kilani was still standing there. I went back over to her and saw princeton was looking. He began to get up but I pulled Kilani away before he could come over. As soon as Kilani broke her stare she struggled loose from me and ran off somewhere. 

Prince POV

"So lady's why havn't we gotten to know eachother yet," Roc asked the two girls by him.