My world

Hey your guys sorry I havent been posting but R.I.P to Freddy E gone but never forgotten. This is mostly about Brook and Prod.

Brook POV

I ran out the house and onto the sidewalk runinng in the direction of my house. I was still in the cover. All of a sudden I tripped. I felt the cold hard ground under me. It was early in the morning so the ground was a little damp by the morning dew. I sat there with the blanket over me and cried. All in front of the houses where  people could be looking all in front of the people driving by all infront of everybody.

"Why me," i said between cries.

All of a sudden I herd a car comming fast I looked and saw a blue seated mercadies pulled up. The windows were tinted all around so I couldnt see.

Roc POV

I got up and put on sum underwear and sweats. Then I ran down stairs and out the door. I looked and saw her running down the street. I knew I couldnt ketch her so I started walking to my Mercadies then I saw my nieghbor

"Ha um hey Mrs. Dafney yea um dont worry about her im jus ganna n get um yea," i said nevously and missing words.

I got in my car. I started driving looking around and then I saw her I drove to her quick before she could get up and start running again. She looked up at me and started to get up. I quickly got out and grabbed her arm. 

"Let me go rape rape," She said while trying to strugle out of my grip. 

I covered her mouth and carried her over my shoulder before anyone could come out and say anything. I put her in the front seat and then sped off. Next thing you know this girl was punching and kicking me.

"Ay Ay AYYY!" I yelled and put the car in park in an empty parking lot.

She looked around and saw where we were then back at me.

"Oh my gosh your trien 2 really rape me," she said while trien to get out but I locked the door.

"Look no one is trien to rape you," I screamed while looking at her in a serious but mad look.

" I dont where this is comming from but i am sorry if I did anything to offend you," i said still in a serious voice.

She looked at me wierd and then we sat there in silence just starring into eachothers eyes. Then I broke the silence and started to drive. I asked her where she lived and she told me. Then i decided to speak.

"Ha your one strange girl, look im going to take you home and be done with this," I said in a sarcastic no sympathy tone. "Here put this on so I dont have to look at your body," i said while handing her some clothes from the little storange on the pasenger side.

She put on the clothes and then I looked at her. Good i thought. Then I started to look at her face and she was crying.

"Whats wrong with you," I said in a not so sincere tone.

"Just like the rest," she whispered.

"What," I said pulling into her driveway.

Before I could fully ask she was already out the car and running to her door.

Brook POV

I quickly got out the car and ran to my door. I knocked on the door and my mom answered.

"Where were you, who's clothes are those," she looked past me and saw roc driving off "And who the hell was that," she yelled.

I walked past her and started heading upstairs. I went to my room and she followed. 

"Young lady who do you think you are," she said in a stern voice.

"Brooklyn Nicole Smith," I said with an atitude.

"I am your mother you dont talk to me like-," before she finished she stopped herself and looked at me.

"Have you been crying?" she asked sincerely.

"Why do you care,"I said while getting into her face trying to seem hard and tough. 

"Because I dont want no one to hurt my baby," she said in a low voicce looking at me right in the eyes since were the same hieght.

"Ha its funny, you dont wont no one to hurt me but yet you were the first one to hurt me," I said with a serious face.

My mom just stood there holding back tears and swallowing hard. I got out her face and grabbed my bookbag. I put some clothes i the bag higene stuff and my charger. 

"wear do you think your going,"?????

"Oh look roberts here," i said sarcasticly.

"You do not treat your mother like this, she has done nothing wrong," he said in a voice trying to be stern.

"Oooooo im so scared," i said while walking past him.

Before they could say anything else i was out the door.