KiLani issues

Hey guys I forgot there last names so im giving them new ones they are KiLani Paige, Trinity Hodges, Mitchi King, and Brook Jones.

Prince POV

"What's going on," KiLani asked in a sweet but soft voice.

"Im taking you to the hospital you fainted and I want to make sure your ok," I said worried.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car. I started to drive and in fifteen minutes we were at the hospital. We went in and I spoke to the clerk as KiLani sat down.

"Hello um my girlfriend (Hears Kilani giggle) past out at my house and I wanted to make sure that she was ok," I said in a polite voice.

"Yes sir and her name is," the secretary asked.

"oh of course KiLani," (gco)

"Oh my gosh," a stranger yelled.

I turned around to see KiLani on the floor having a stroke. The secretary came running out her seat and yelling " I need doctors and a stretcher asap"

Five doctor came running out with a stretcher, they picked KiLani up and tied her down onto the bed. They started running throught the doors with her and I followed. A doctor got a needle and stuck it into her arm. Then she calmed down. 

All of a sudden I was stopped by the security guard, "Sir you cannot go this far, your going to have to go back well call you when you can come"

I had a stare off with him mean mugging him to see if he would let me go but I didn't win. I turned around and started walking back. I went past the clerk and she called me.

"Sir," she said.

I walked over to her.

"we called KiLani's father and uncle you may leave if you want," she said.

"No im staying she needs me," I said and then walked to a seat.

I sat there for a half an hour until a man walked in. he had dark black hair with a mustache and some ripped jeans. He wasn't drunk but he smelled like a bar just from where I was sitting. He was tall and had dark brown eyes. He was mixed with something, more white then anything.

"Hello um im hear for KiLani Paige," he said.

"Oh yes you can wait to see her with her company," she said gesturing to me.

He looked at me and then asked the secretary " who the hell is that?"

"Oh that's her boyfriend if he told me correctly," she said confused.

He started walking over to me. I showed no emotion as he looked down at me and then finnally sat down.

"So... your  the father," I asked.

"That would be me and who are you," he said.

I got angry " The one that takes care of your daughter after you beat her all the time, im Princeton the boyfriend," I said.

"Well princeton it looks like your parents havn't taught you how to speak to people," he said.

"And it looks like you don't know what chilld abuse is," I said with an atitude and squinting while leaning in to get in his face.

"Look son I dont know you but trust me if i'll hit my daughter i'm not afraid to hit you," he said sternly  while grabbing my neck to whisper in my ear.

Before I could even reply another man walked in. He had short sides and then long hair in the front that flipped up in the front  (kinda like justin bieber). His hair color was a light brown. He was wearing a suit without the jacket. He had hazel eyes and was the same complection as KiLoni's dad. You could tell he just came from work.

" Brock what happened to KiLani," the man said as he walked over after spotting KiLani's dad.

"She had a stroke or something," he said.

Then he looked at me, "Who is this?"

"This is apparently KiLani's boyfriend.... for now," he said while mean mugging me.

I just rolled my eyes. "Nice to meet you," I said.

"Same to you, I am KiLani's uncle and Brocks twin Bryan," he said.

"Family of KiLani Paige," a nurse came out and said.

We all stood up.

"Umm we will just have the guardian for now," The nuse said.

KiLani's dad walked over to her and they went through the doors.

"I was afraid of this day," Bryan said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You don't know what KiLani has been through. (takes a breath) KiLani as a child was very sick. phisiclly and emotionally. Even though, she would always be outgoing. She didn't want to face the fact that she was sick. She would go out partying and be as wild as she could, you know live it up to the fullest. Then her mom died and her father is upset now. Now KiLani is shy and isolates herself. The doctors told us a couple weeks ago that her illness is climbing up and that she needs to be very careful," he said in a soft voice.

I just stared straight not saying a word. I couldn't bare believe this here I am feeling sorry for myself and here she is sick, her mother past, and her father beats her. Just thinking about it make my eyes water. .....My sweet KiLani.

.