Should of Stayed Asleep

Hey guys just to letcha know that's Mitchi over on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>> well this part is kinda sad and I hope you like the song because I do play it while your reading. P.s It's kinda short

KiLani POV

I woke up slowly opening my eyes. I looked around and saw that I was in a hospital. Then I looked beside me and princeton sleeping in a chair right beside me holding my hand. I sat up a little and my movement woke up prince. He rubbed his eyes and then looked at me and smiled.

"My sleeping Beauty has finally awakin," He said in a sleepy voice. 

That was the perfect thing to wake up to. "How long was I asleep," I asked.

"A few days, but to me it was forever," He said trying to sound sweet.

I smiled and we had a little bit of silence just looking at eachother and then the doctor walked in.

"Oh your awake miss Paige, well you have had full recovery all we need is a couple of test and then you are free to leave in an hour," He said with a smile.

He came up to her and did regular check up stuff to make sure all the body parts responded correctly.

"Okay your good just make sure you take your medicine daily," He said.

"Thank you Doc," she said all happy.

"Yes but you do know that your legal guardian will have to come and get you," he said.

Her smile changed quick " Oh I guess," she said while looking down.

"We'll call him for you," The doc said while leaving.

All of her cheer went away " I wish I was still asleep, maybe then I wouldn't have to go through the pain I do," she said in a low voice. She sounded like someone that was about to commit suicide.

"Hey don't think that everything is going to be okay," I said while picking her up and putting her in my lap so I could craddle and rock her.

I could hear her sniffles and I felt wetness on my shirt. Poor KiLani.

*Hour later*

Me and KiLani was standing outside the hospital waiting for her father to pull up. Then a huge hummer came into the parking lot and in front of us. 

"Well bye Prince," she said depressed. She gave me a hug and then got in. Before she shut the door I could hear her father.

"I missed you Kih," her father said and as the door slowly closed I could see her father staring at me with an evil grin.

I had got so mad after that. I started walking to my car fist clentched. I mad it to my car and just punched it. Huffing mad knowing that at this very moment she could be getting abused. I got in my car and started driving home. I walked in my door and decided to call KiLani to make sure she was good. I couldn't get her off my mind. 

*phone convo*

"Hello???"

As soon as I herd that i got upset.

"Where is KiLani," I asked in a stern voice.

"Oh sorry she's busy right now," he said evily.

Then I herd it..... I herd KiLani crying in the background. I nearly dropped the phone.

"Shut Up!!!" her dad yelled at her.

I herd him put me on speaker and then put down the phone. I could hear him walk over to here. I couldn't hear it but i know he was hitting her by each scream.

"So I thought you was spending the night with a friend," he said yelling at her.

"I-i'm sorry," she cried hardly able to speak.

Then you could hear something hit the wall and then something breaking and KiLani screaming even more. I was nearly in tears I did'nt know what to do. If I call the police they'll take her away and put her in foster care and I don't even know where she lives. All I could do was yell in the phone.

"Stop it stop it now," I said in tears.

"Oh did you hear that it's your Boyfriend that no one said you could have, I mean if you wanted to be a hoe i was hear," her dad said.

All of a sudden you could hear a belt buckle and a zipper bing tasled with.......... No i thought please not this.

"Please daddy please no I'll be good I'll be good," You could hear KiLani beg.

"Oh I'll know you'll be good...... you have your mothers body," he said. And with that the phone was hung up.

I leaned against my wall slowley slidding down and cried.Just balled out. Knowing that I could do nothing. I felt worthless. Right now as im speacking all types of bad things are happening to her. Why do the ones I love have to hurt the most.