After the Game

*A week later after school*

Mithci POV

I went to my locker and got my stuff. Then I headed to Ray's locker since he gives me rides home and plus..... we go out. As I turned the corner there was a girl at his locker. It was one of princesses three folowerers. I could here there convo as i walked up.

"So ray when are me and you ganna hangout,"????

"Ha girl you crazy," Ray said with a chuckle.

"You know I'm better then the rest right," she said trying to sound sexy.

(Cough) (cough) I said clearing my throat and getting there attention.

"Well I'll see you around Ray Ray," she said while looking at me with squinted eyes.

"Bye Keke," Ray said.

"So you do see me standing right here right," I said with an atitude.

"Yea what's your point," He said cunfused.

"Nevermind Ray," I said agrivated and walking outside the door.

"What you mean Keke," he said.

I didnt answer and next thing you know ray is picking me up from behind and spinned me around until we fell onto the floor he was still holding me though.

"Girl dont worry about Keke your the only girl in my life,"he said while kissing my forehead.

"Thank you," I said trying to not show I was blushing.

He helped me up to my feet and we started walking to his car.

"So you comming to my game, after all you missed the one last week," He asked.

"You know I didn't miss it on pupose and yes I am," I said smiling.

"Good cause after all you are my good luck charm," Ray said while grabbing me from behind.

" Of course," I said while looking up at him and then kissing him.

We got in the car and then went to the apartments. I gave ray a kiss and then he drove off.

*At the game*

I got a ride with Brooklyn. We got here early so we could get good seats. Alot of people were starting to pile in. Then the other team came in.

"Daaaaamnnnn," A group of ghetto girls behind us was saying.

"Ooooo so happy I came to this game," Brook said excitedly.

"There uniform was gold black and white. There was a boy with dreads a boy with short hair with his waves showing. Another had a mowhawk then another had faded sides and more hair on top. All different races but all fine. They all had muscels and were a desent height. They walked over to our way and apparently they had to sit in front of us. There was more boys but they wasn't all that good looking.

I tried to not stare at them as they walked over so I looked the other way but Brook had no problem with it.

"Who are they," I asked.

"Those are the boys from east high highschool there on the other side of the bridge," Brook said while still staring at them. They came and sat right in front of us. Then one turned around.

"Hey lil mams,"?????

"Hel," I started to say (gco).

"Helloo," Brook said looking him up and down.

"So you fine ladies come to watch us play," he said while looking us up and down.

" Yess," Brook said.