Bad gone Good gone Bad again

* Time speed up*

Ok so trinity was still seeing David and prod is single. Ray and Mitchi are together now and are going strong. Roc and Brooklyn stiil arent talking and the girls are still all over him. princeton and KiLani have still been keeping thier distance from eachother so there are only two relationships. All the boys play basketball (including David) and the girls go to thier games. David still beats Trinity and is leaving scars all over her body so she doesnt show her skin much or she wears makeup over it. David orders her around so she cant eat lunch with her friends anymore. She really dont talk to them anymore either. Ummm is that it I think so I dont know hopefully.

*At School*

KiLani POV

I was so late to school I had to cover up my bruises from my dad because he got drunk and started beating me because I wasnt asleep. I was first going to the bathroom but then I saw princeton down the hall right next to the bathroom. "Shoot" I went to hide in the janitor closet. I stayed in there for a min then I peeked my head out the door looked both ways and then walked out slowly. 

"Hey, um were you just hiding,"????

I turned around quickly and saw him. " Oh heyy prince um no I just ummmmm wanted to see if thier was a mirror in thier," I said trying to make an excuse.

I looked at him and he was looking at me but not really at me it was wierd then I noticed he was looking at my black eye.

" ah oh um thats nothing," I said trying to hide it with my hair.

"Why do you keep letting him do that to you," Prince said looking down at the ground with his fist clentched.

"Look dont worry about it," I said giving him no contact. 

"But I - (gco)

"Well dont," I said getting louder " I mean why do you anyways no one else did or ever will, I mean your the prince of the school you can have any girl here yet you keep messing with me. And trust me you could have a girl with less issues in her life then me and make life alot easier," I said real loud.

Before I could say another word prince had dragged me into the janitor closet and kept his hand over my mouth. You could here the security guard walking past. Once it got silent princeton let me go.

"Girl you can not get that loud your ganna get us in trouble," he said.

"Well sorry just leave me alone so I can put on this make up on," I said while pulling out my make up.

He got angry " Look at yourself do you want to be like this forever," he said while shaking me.

I got a little scared. I could'nt talk, I started getting shaky, before I knew it I was on the floor.

"Please dont not again, please dont not again," I whispered out loud but to no one in direct.

"KiLani, KiLani," Princeton said while looking dead into my eyes.

Then I looked at him and I went crazy. I started to push him off me and scream. Yet all he kept doing is pulling me back in. The more I strugled the more he hugged me tighter so I couldnt move, my head was in his shoulder so it would muzzle the sound.

"I know what you've been through and I know it's not fun. I was adopted my father would beat me and my mother...until the point she died. My new family doesnt even love me like everyone thinks. Princess come before me with everything. Im basically a pet or a twisted cinderella. I thought no one could feel the pain I feel until I met you. I dont want to see someone like you live like this but I know you still do. (snifle) and I just want to hold you in my arms. (Pause) I think I love you.... but what I love most about you is that you actually tried to ignore me the whole time you got here to school. You didnt try to get to no me and thats what made me wonder about you.