David

KILani POV

*Lunch time*

I walked the hallways after class shy and lonley. I lost all confidence that I had earlier. I felt shy and akward. Guys looking like thier rapping me with thier eyes. Girls looking like they just wanted to punch me in the face. I was just so scared. I was getting bumped into from every direction. Then I felt someone grab my ass. I turned around quickly but all I saw was the regular crowd of kids no one even looking at me.

"Hey KiLani,"????

I turned around quickly and saw princeton.

"Oh hey," i said looking down.

"Um so I was wondering if you wanted to eat lunch with me today," he said inocently.

I just looked at him confused. He doesnt even look like he knew what happened earlier today.

"Oh eat lunch with you ha, well no sorry I wouldnt want to distract you from your hoes. Actually its funny because you are just somethin you know. I mean first you make me think that you were different but it turns out your the biggest player of them all. I mean I really thought I could trust you but it turns out I was just getting played," i was about to continue but then I felt a tear slide down my face. 

"Ki if you mean earlier- (gco)

"Thats not my name," I said while squeezing my eyes shut and running off leaving him there stranded.

I went to a supply closet and just cried my eyes out.

Roc POV

"Boy you just conceeded you can't get with every girl in this school," Ray said while laughing.

"Is that a bet," I said 

"Yea it is um,,,,(He looked around and then saw Brooklyn) I bet you cant get with Brooklyn, biggest flirt but wont give you nun," he said whilee smiling

"And what if I tell you that I already hit that," I said bragging.

"Was she drunk," Prod asked.

"Yea so what," I asked getting curious.

"So she has to be sober, cant be rape and she cant be asleep, you have to convince her to do it without a drink," Prod said with a evil grin on his face.

"Fine I will, she'll be walking in cripled when im done with hittin that again. She could hardly stand good last time," I bragged again.

"Well then the bets on," Ray said.

"Aight watch and learn," I said while walking toward Brook.

"Hey Brooklyn," I said while sneaking up behind and hugging her and kissing her neck.

She skwirmed away and then said "Oh Roc um dont you got anything better to do then umm, you know, get on my nurvs," she said with an atitude.

I pulled her in again and said "Ay dont be like that, you know that night was kinda fun how bout we do it again," I said to her while winking.

She pulled away again and said " Oh um yea i think all pass............. beside you wasn't even good,"

She started to walk off and I just stood there. Damn that was really my first time being rejected..... It didnt really feel good. I got back into reallity and walked back to my table.

"So what happened," Ray said with an I told you so look on his face.

"Man nothing look ima get it, u can best believe that," I said with a salty look on my face.